Paz?

*Dipper's pov*
"Hey Paz? Do you know where waddles is? I'm supposed to be watching him!" I yelled. I heard Pacifica groan and come to the top of the stairs. "If you're watching him then why do you think I would know where he was?" She muttered. She walked back into our room and came back out carrying him. "Oh thank goodness. Mabel would've killed me if I lost him" I said. She smirked and went back to what she was doing, as waddles tapped down the stairs. I watched him waddle around the living room for a minute, with an expressionless face. I got bored and went upstairs. Pacifica was engrossed in a book so I went to my bed to look at my journal. She didn't even flinch when I plopped myself down next to her. She just kept reading. After a while I realized she had fallen asleep. She was leaned up against me. I smiled and put my arm around her. She burrowed deeper into my side and wrapped her arms around my torso.
*Mabel's pov*
Dipper and Pacifica better be taking good care of waddles. If I come home to a genetically modified pig I will kill dipper.
*Pacifica's pov*
I woke up against dipper, with my book on my chest. I sat up groggily and saw dipper asleep. I smiled and got up to check on waddles. I looked at the time and saw it was 9:00 at night. I went downstairs and saw waddles asleep on the couch. I looked outside and saw it raining. I went back upstairs. I slipped into Mabel's bed and fell right back to sleep. Another night, another dreamless sleep.