Bill

*Mabel's pov*
I came home to dipper and Pacifica asleep upstairs. Pacifica was on my bed so I went downstairs and fell asleep on the couch.
*Pacifica's pov*
Dipper has a vengeance. He wants bill gone. I don't think it will be that easy.
I walked upstairs and saw Mabel on the couch still. I went over to see her. I nudged her lightly. She woke up with a start. "Mabel? I need to talk to you." She looked at me tiredly. "Yea. What's up Paz?" She asked. I started with telling her my dream and then when I went to tell ford and then I told her how dipper has a vengeance. She sat up straighter. "How much of a vengeance?" She asked. "I'm not really sure, but his fists were clenched and stuff. He had a mad glint in his eyes." I replied. She suddenly got tense and walked downstairs to ford's office. I heard her talking to dipper and it sounded like he was mad. I started tearing up. He wanted to protect me. But there is no protecting me. I'm different. I can't be protected. I walked out to the porch and looked into the sky. And then I was gone.
*Bill's pov*
This is gonna be fun. Having little diamond here. She's gonna be here a while. Hope she's comfortable. Good luck finding her pine tree. Make sure to not get into trouble shooting star. AHAHAHAHA! REMEMBER REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYE!
*Dipper's pov*
"Pacifica I know you're worried about me but-" I stopped talking. She wasn't in the living room. I checked upstairs and she wasn't there. She wasn't outside either. She was gone. I had to go looking for her...........
*Mabel's pov*
Dipper collapsed onto the floor with a hard thud. I tried waking him up but it didn't work. Dipper was in the hands of bill now. Goodnight........... *thud*
A/N
I know. Crappy chapter. And I'm sorry but my brain won't think of anything, but hey! At least bill is back! I'm gonna have fun with this. I'll talk to y'all later! Bye!!!! Lol