Meant to be.

*Dipper's pov*
Pacifica fell asleep on my shoulder. I carefully picked her up and laid her on Mabel's bed. She moaned and rolled over and curled up. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.
*Pacifica's pov*
In her dream
Where am I? It looks like the mystery shack but it can't be. Mabel and dipper aren't here. I turned a corner and saw an older version of dipper. He was talking to an older Mabel. She was laughing and being normal old Mabel. I looked around and saw an older version of myself. I was walking to the mystery shack. Then I turned on a different road. Then I saw my family's mansion in shambles. Older me takes out a camera and starts taking pictures of the rubble. What the heck? Why is my house in shambles? "AHH!" I screamed and shot up out of Mabel's bed. I ran outside to the porch and curled into a little ball and nearly fell asleep. It was freezing out there. I felt hand in my shoulder and looked up to see Dipper. I didn't smile. I looked back to what I was staring at. A raven on a post in the middle of the yard. I stood up and brushed past dipper and went into the kitchen. Food. That's what I needed. Right. Mabel came hopping into the kitchen and crushed me in a hug. "Mabel! I can't breathe!" I gasped. She let go and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile. She laughed and I saw dipper still sitting in the porch. I hesitated and went over to apologize. In the middle of my rant he stood up and hugged me. I hugged him back. I had been a jerk and I felt bad for leaving him there without an explanation. He understood me. For now.