Time to party

*Pacifica's pov*
At Jake's party
Time to party! Heck yea! I turned around and saw Mabel, Candy, and Grenda dragging Dipper along with them. I smiled and waved at Mabel. She grinned and waved. Dipper did not look amused. Mabel and her friends ran off and I went to find dipper. He was sitting on the stairs looking utterly bored. I laughed and he shot around. I sat down next to him. He turned to me and asked if I wanted to play truth or dare. I said sure and I went first. "Truth" I said. "Alright. Who is your crush?" He asked. I went red and told him to close his eyes if he wanted to find out. I kissed him on the cheek and his eyes shot open. I was smiling. He smiled back and kissed me on the cheek. "Well now we both know who likes who." I said with a laugh. He grinned and all of a sudden I heard Mabel scream yes. She set this up. Oh wow she is special.
*Mabel's pov*
I knew it! Time to go tell Candy and Grenda. I told them and we squealed. I am so happy for them! They are going to make the cutest couple ever!
*Dipper's pov*
I guess Pacifica isn't as shallow as I thought. She's actually really nice. I couldn't believe I actually liked her. It took me by surprise when she kissed me on the cheek. I surprised my self when I kissed her on the cheek. Maybe she had changed. Whatever had happened, I was happy about it.