What happened?

*Dipper's pov*
I woke up to Mabel snoring away into her pillow. She was out. It was about 2 in the morning and I went downstairs to get something to drink. I looked out to the porch and saw figure sitting on the steps. I walked out and realized it was Pacifica. She was asleep. I picked her up and put her on the couch for the night. I trudged back upstairs and went back to sleep. "AHAHAHA! I knew you'd fall for it pine tree! You think she would actually like you!? You really are stupid!" Bill screamed. I jolted awake and screamed. Mabel stirred and rolled over. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I see her blonde hair and the worried look in her eyes tell me that she heard me scream. She leaned against the doorframe. I got up and hugged her. She hugged me back. "Nightmare?" She asked. I nodded my head and we walked downstairs. We went to the couch and sat down. Before long she was asleep against my shoulder. But I wasn't asleep. I was thinking. What did bill mean? She loves me as much as a girlfriend can. I looked down to her sleeping figure and smiled. She was beautiful. She had the smallest snore and it was adorable. She shifted and nearly fell to the floor. I caught her and she opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled slightly. She drifted back to sleep. I carefully lifted her head and slipped out from under her. I laid her back in to the couch and went to the porch. I looked back and smiled. I stepped off the porch and went to the forest. I won't let her be hurt by me.