Whatever

A/N
Okay guys so a quick authors note before we get to the stories. I have entered this into the wattys2015 and the 30 day writing challenge. I'm pretty excited that I may be able to do this. Your support really helps and I wanted to thank you all! Now I will end my little speech and we can get on with dippifica!
*Pacifica's pov*
I walked home from the forest. Why was I even there? I have no clue. Time for yoga with my professional trainer. I don't even know why I needed so many instructors. Like really? I'm 13 not 30! My parents go a little overboard but you know whatever. We have school tomorrow and I have to face another day of looking at dipper from a distance.
*Dipper's pov*
She is really bratty. Acting like she's perfect. Give it up Pacifica. She's not any better than any of us. Her and her stupid parents. Give up the charade and act like normal human beings! Gosh! Mabel and I were walking to school when I saw Pacifica and her stupid friends walking down the side walk ahead of us. She looked uncomfortable. Being the kind guy I am, I rescued her from the bratty situation. She thanked me with a smile and went into the school, her cheeks red. Mabel punched me in the arm while giggling. I rubbed my arm and winced. Mabel squealed and ran off to her friends. That girl is nuts. Whatever. I still have no clue how we're related. But you know. When you're a twin, you may look identical but usually the personalities are totally different. 
*Mabel's pov*
Pacifica likes dipper! Yes! I knew it! This is gonna be awesome. Time to get to work. I run over to Candy and Grenda and tell them. They both squeal and we formulate a plan to take Dipper to Jake's party, where Pacifica will be. It will work out perfectly. Hopefully.