Deal With The Devil

That had to be real! It had to be! I wish it had been. "So you want that to be a reality Blondie?" I heard someone say. I spin around and everything is black and white. A yellow triangle was floating in my room! he had a bow tie and top hat, though fezzes are cooler. "I'm bill. Just thought you'd like to know that it's possible to make your dream a reality." I gasped and pleaded,"I'll do anything to make that a reality!" He looked at me questionably and nodded slightly. "Anything?" "Anything." I replied. He smiled and put out his hand for me to shake. I took his hand in mine and I was thrown from my body. Oh crap. That is not good.

*Dipper's pov*

Mabel was getting ready and she was taking forever! Why does it take girls so long to get ready for school? She came down in her usual outfit. Skirt, sweater, headband, the usual. She grabbed her backpack and we went to the golf cart. We usually drive it to school. When we got to school, Pacifica was talking to her regular friends. The Stupid Fake Group. That's what I call them.

*Pacifica's pov*

He looked at me with disgust. I put my head down. He hated me. Well at least I meant to. But since Bill was in control, my body just went along with my 'friends'. I'm not a big fan of them. Not anymore. Bill said I need a host to be heard. Mabel! She always carried around a puppet of some sort. I drifted over to Mabel and got in to her book bag. I found the puppet and took hold of it. I drifted out and went in front of her. She nearly screamed but I kept her from screaming. "Mabel! It's me Pacifica. I need your help. I may have made a deal with Bill, and now he's in control of my body." I explained. She gasped and nodded. she ran over to dipper and told him and his eyes got wide. he looked at Bill and to Mabel. Then to me, the floating puppet. He nodded slowly and walked over to Bill. He grabbed him by the arm and brought him over to me. Bill glared at me and I snarled. He jumped. It was time to get my body back.