We used to be perfect.

*Pacifica's pov*
"Why Pacifica?! Why would you even think to hurt me like that?!" Dipper screamed, obviously mad. My lip trembled as tears poured from my eyes, obscuring my vision. I fell to my knees and covered my face with my hands. He walked away, leaving me alone, sobbing on the ground. My jaw grew hard and full of tension. That jerk. I knew I shouldn't have made a deal with him. Bill. The nerve of the stupid demon. He needs to go through his portal and out into dream jail. He ruined my relationship with Dipper. Time to get payback.
*Mabel's pov*
Dipper stalked into the living room. He looked mad. Something happened with my otp and I was going to figure out what. I found Pacifica in the woods. She did not look happy. What happened? Then everything went black and white. Oh gosh not again. "I want our relationship back to normal Dorito." She said. Heh. Dorito. "I don't think so diamond. If I do reverse what happened there will be a price." He replied. Her jaw clenched and she looked him straight in the eye,"what would that price be?" He smiled. "The price would be, that Dipper wouldn't remember that the two of you, ever dated. His seething hatred for you would come back. You'd have to start all over." She was livid. Her jaw set. She held out her hand."deal." He grinned and shook her hand. Then everything came back into color. What was I doing here again? Weird. Why is Pacifica in the woods? She hates being dirty. She stood up, tears in her eyes. She turned and walked in the direction of her house. "Oh. Did I forget to mention she would forget very thing about their relationship too? Oops." I heard an all too familiar voice say. I turned quickly and just caught a glimpse of the dang triangle. He did something to her and I was going to figure out what.