Dipper?!

*Pacifica's pov*
"Dipper!" I screamed. He was gone. I felt myself starting to cry. Mabel came running  down the stairs. She had a fearful look in her eyes. He wasn't upstairs either. The forest. I swung my head around to the porch and sure enough the door leading to it was open. I was going to find him if it was the last thing I did. I put on cargo pants and a jacket along with Dipper's hat that he didn't take. That was what scared me. He didn't go anywhere without his hat. I trecked into the forest to find him.
*Dipper's pov*
"I'm glad you came to me Dipper." She said. "I didn't come to you Katie." I murmured. She smiled and looked at me. "Did the little brat finally show her true colors?" She prodded. This made me mad. "You saw her true colors. She's kind and sweet and would do anything to-" I was cut off by her kissing me on the lips. My eyes widened at the sound of rustling bushes from the path back to the mystery shack. Pacifica stepped through the brush and gasped. Katie broke away, me pushing her away. Katie gave Pacifica a smirk. Pacifica whimpered and I saw her eyes fill with tears. I took a step forward and she stepped back. She was shaking her head slowly. Then she turned and ran off.
*Pacifica's pov*
He was kissing her. She smirked. I whimpered. Dipper tried to step toward me but I didn't let him come close to me. I thought he loved me. I guess I was wrong. My lip quivered as I ran through the woods, tears streaking my face. I tripped over a branch and fell on my face. I hoisted my self onto my hands and knees. I couldn't just get over what he did. He was too loyal for that. It must not have been his choice. He looked freaked out and disgusted by her. I blinked the tears away and set my jaw. It was time to talk to this Katie chick. I walked back to where I last saw her and saw her staring down at an unconscious Dipper. I gasped and scowled at her. She smirked and I threw a punch. She held her cheek. I punched her straight in the nose and blood gushed from it. I dashed over to Dipper and felt for a pulse. I sighed with relief. He woke with a start and saw me cradling his head. He smiled. I smiled slightly with a raised eyebrow. He seemed to remember what had happened and shrunk from my touch. I held his head close and kissed him on the cheek. He was alright and that's all that mattered.
*Dipper's pov*
Katie had hit me on the side of the head with a stick. I fell to the ground and heard her murmur, "she'd do anything to what? Protect you? Sorry hon but I don't think that's happening today." She smirked and strode away and that's all I remember.