Goodbye Reality. For now.

*Pacifica's pov*

"Get out of her body Bill!" yelled Dipper. "Alright Pine Tree. I'll get out of your girlfriend's body." Bill shot back. I gasped and looked down. The thing is, Dipper didn't correct him. All of a sudden I was back in my body. I gasped and nearly fell over but Dipper caught me. The thing was, Mabel was gone. I gasped and jumped away from him. I realized I had been hugging him. I struggled to keep my tears from spilling over but I couldn't help it. I was upset. I had caused Mabel to disappear. Dipper came over to me and put an arm around me. I breathed in a ragged breath, and breathed out her name. He hugged me tighter and I cried harder. He helped me over to the golf cart and we skipped that day of school. When we got to the shack I had stopped crying but my eyes were puffy. We sneaked past Stan went up to their room. He sat me down on Mabel's bed and I waited. He moved things on a cork board and I watched. He walked over and looked me in the eyes. I looked down slightly. He reached his hand out and of course at that exact moment, my phone started buzzing. I jumped and grabbed it. Oh no. Dad. This is not going to be a happy conversation. Before I answered, Dipper planted a kiss on my cheek. I gasped and ran out into the hallway. I smiled really big and bit my lip. I'm such a dork. Phone call. Right. I gingerly hit the answer button and prepared myself for my father. I held the phone slightly away from my ear and he started yelling. "Pacifica Elise Northwest! What are you doing out of school?! Where are you!? Who are you with?! I opened my mouth to  answer and saw saw Dipper running around his room. I hesitated and answered by saying,"I'm with Dipper Pines dad. You can't do anything about it. Alright? Nothing. And stop being such a helicopter parent. I will not be another link in the world's worst chain. Oh and I'm staying at Dipper and Mabel's for the next week. Goodbye." And with that ended the call. He was going to have my head when I finally got home but I didn't care. Goodbye helicopter parents. Dipper came out into his doorway and looked at me. "The next week huh?" "yeah.....The next week." Maybe a bit longer. But I said that in my head.

Author's Note

Okay everyone who is reading this! I am very excited by what I have done. Dipper and Pacifica. can I get a heck yes?! Also i'm having pretty bad writers block. Can I also get some Ideas?! Please? I just need a bit of help. I'm trying to update as fast as humanly possible but that's a little hard when your brain won't work with you. Please Help! Leave your ideas in the comments and i will try to respond to all! Kay thanks guys!