Dream what?!

*Pacifica's pov*
I was still trapped in bill's demented prison when I heard Mabel groan. She tried standing and toppled over. I ran over to her and asked her what happened. "I gave this rift thing to a time officer and then it turned out it was Bill possessing the officer and he crushed the rift. And now bill is going to destroy the world I guess." My eyes widened at the last part. "Destroy the world?! MABEL! Why would you give him that rift?! Oh gosh. That is not good." I exclaimed. She sniffed and said,"dipper doesn't know that I gave the rift away. He just thinks it broke in his back pack when I stormed away into the forest. I had his book bag on accident. It's just a big mistake." I carefully hugged her then stood up. I looked out to where there was a pinkish bubble around the prison. I looked outside and saw gravity falls....burning. I gasped. We were being used as leverage.
*Dipper's pov*
I saw Mabel's bubble in the sky. I had the key from Gideon in my hand. Wendy and soos at my side. I started towards the lock on the bubble. I unlocked it and stepped inside.
*Pacifica's pov*
"Dipper!" I yelled as he stepped into the bubble. He couldn't come in here! He would die. I couldn't let that happen. I don't know how I did it but I teleported in front of dipper. I lost balance and fell face first on to the cold hard stone floor. Dipper looked down and his eyes clouded over. He looked me right in the eyes and walked right past me. "Dipper? Dipper come on you know me." I called. He snapped to attention and whipped around and saw me. "Pacifica?" He whispered. "No no she died. Years ago. I need to find Mabel." He mumbled. I gasped. Died? I was alive as far as I could tell. I looked around and realized I wasn't in front of dipper at all. I was still sitting next to Mabel. I'm dead? Would I feel if I was dead? I looked at my hands and saw my hands disintegrating. I was being wiped from existence. Dipper. I need his help. But I didn't have his help so I called Mabel over. She looked at me and ran over. "Pacifica! What happened?! What's going on?!" She practically screamed. I sobbed and fell to the floor. Then I was gone. Wiped from existence. No longer alive. I was.....dead.