I used to be close to her.

*dipper's pov*
"Hey dipper! How's everything?" She asked. "Katie?" "Yeah! I came back for a bit." This is not gonna go well with Pacifica. In fact, that's when Pacifica came up and kissed me on the cheek. And smiled at me. Katie's smile melted off her face. Her lips turned down into a scowl. Pacifica smiled and held out her hand. "Hi! I'm Pacifica. And you are?" She asked politely. Katie scowled and took Pacifica's hand less than eagerly. "Katie. Dipper's old girlfriend." She gave a sarcastic smile and went back to frowning. Pacifica smiled. She really had changed. I forgot that Katie knew who Pacifica was. She knew her as evil and selfish. I would have to explain later.
One hour later
Pacifica was talking to Mabel and Katie kept glaring at her. Finally I said,"why are you so mad at her?!" She jerked around to looks at me and just gave me the most confused look ever. "I'm not mad at her. I loathe her. She has my dream boy and my best friend wrapped around her selfish little finger." I scowled and looked at Katie. "She's not like that anymore Katie! She changed! I explained this to you already!" She huffed and stood up. "It was nice seeing you dipper. But when she shows who she really is, don't come crying to me." With that she flipped her hair and walked away. Pacifica walked over and sat next to me. She smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek. "So Katie seems nice." She said. I nodded slightly and her eyes went cold. "What did she do dipper?" I shook my head and kissed her on the lips. She stopped asking questions after that. She was my dream girl. Not Katie. The girl I thought was sweet and compassionate was gone. Now she was just like how Pacifica used to be. But now Pacifica is like what Katie used to be like. But I guess everyone changes. Mostly for the better. She is not the girl I used to know.