Queen? Again?

*dipper's pov*
"Come on Pacifica we have to find Mabel." She sighed and got up rubbing her eyes. "I have a feeling I may know where she is." I said. We walked to the woods and I braced myself for what I was about to see. And there he was. Bathing in squirrels. Yeesh creepy much? I walked past him without him noticing and sure enough Mabel was tied up wearing a crown and looking extremely livid and annoyed. Pacifica ran over and untied her. I kick some of the gnomes in the head and we ran out of the woods. So Mabel's back. That's good. Mabel just sat on her bed looking absolutely annoyed and mad. I decided to leave her alone for a while and let her calm down. I went down to the kitchen to see Pacifica at the table, tears running down her face. I lifted up her chin and she she looked at me. "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble. In really sorry." She said. I started to explain that she didn't do anything wrong when she kissed me. Full on the lips. I smiled against her lips. Then I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye and I broke away and saw a very familiar gnome queen trying to hide. "Mabel I see you" I said. She inched out of her hiding place, holding her Polaroid camera and the picture she took. She handed me the picture and grinned. I smiled and showed Pacifica and she smiled too. Mabel is quite the screwball. She skipped back up the stairs and I turned to look at Pacifica. Her cheeks were red and I smiled slightly. She giggled and ran after Mabel. I really like her. Never thought I would. She's sweet.
*Pacifica's pov*
I ran after Mabel and giggled. Mabel looked at me and we both squealed at the same time. She had a huge smile and I was grinning ear to ear. I was ecstatic. I liked Dipper. And he liked me!