I Get Saved By A Grandpa In Sunglasses

*Pacifia's pov*
I ran through the house trying to find anyone who could explain what I was going through. All of a sudden there was an old lanky man with sunglasses on. When he spoke, I heard a fairly thick Scottish accent. "Are you Pacifica Northwest?" He asked. I nodded slowly. He chuckled. "Oh. There's no need to be scared. I'm here to help. I promise. But I'm going to have to have you clear on what is about to happen. I am going to step into that blue box over there" he said, motioning towards a police box. "Then you are going to gasp when you follow me in. Got it? Then I will take you back to where you're supposed to be. Alright?" I nodded my head slowly again. He was weird but seemed trustworthy. So I trusted him. And he was right. I gasped, he saved me. But not before asking me where I wanted to go. "Back to the gravity falls I know." I said. He smiled and pulled a lever. Then I was smashed against the fence like thing around the center. I must have passed out because I woke up about an hour later, totally disoriented. I looked around and I saw dipper running to Mabel. I tried getting up but my leg felt broken so I cried out. He glanced over and saw me and gasped. He helped Mabel up and ran as fast as he could over to me. He embraced me in a hug. I stifled a sob and buried my face in his shoulder. He held me tighter. I heard the tardis start to de-materialize. I turned around and saw the doctor and his companion leaving. I smiled. I turned back to dipper and hugged him again. Now we just had to get out of this stupid bubble. Easier said than done.