Now what? Slumber Party!

*Mabel's pov*
So cute! Match Made! Dipper says I'm a dork but you know. Whatever. I don't take crap from no one. Anyway, since I'm back from being the stupid Queen of gnomes, there's nothing to do! What to do....hmm. I could terrorize Dipper and Pacifica. Or I could have a slumber party. Yes! SLUMBER PARTY!!!! I need to talk to Grenda and Candy! I called them and they both said it was a good idea! Time to talk  to Pacifica.
*Pacifica's pov*
A slumber party? Heck yes! That is going to be so much fun!
•fast forward 3 hours•
This is weird. Truth or dare spin the bottle? Wow Mabel. She is quite the special little cookie; but in a good way. Like a white chocolate chip cookie with a dark chocolate base. Yum. So we had already made cupcakes and talked about boys. Especially dipper. My face was red the whole time. Now it was truth or dare and I dragged dipper into it. He was sitting there, completely unamused. The bottle landed on him. "Ugh fine, dare." He sighed. Mabel perked up and dared,"I dare you to kiss your crush in this circle full on the lips." This girl is relentless. Our cheeks went red. Candy and Grenda looked excited. Dipper turned to me and grabbed my chin and kissed me. I kissed him back. We broke off after about minute. I looked around the circle. Mabel had the biggest grin on her face and Candy and Grenda were giggling. I smiled. "Nail time!" Mabel screamed. I grinned and went off with her, Candy, and Grenda. Leaving dipper sitting in the floor, grinning like a dork. I ran back and pecked him on the cheek. He looked at me and smiled. I love him so much. We were meant to be. As far as I knew at least.