Chapter 3: To feel like Bad boys.

The house of horrors...

She was falling. Falling into a swirling pool of darkness that never stopped. She was desperate. Desperate for what exactly, she didn't know, but she knew that if she fell, she sure as hell wasn't getting back out again.

She woke up, spluttering, as if she never had air floating in her lungs. Her legs cracked at the sudden movement. She hissed in pain, making sure not to make any noise.

Dragging herself up, she winced at the growing pain on her hip. There was no point in looking as she already knew that a bruise was starting.

A door slammed open.

Her eyes wide, she tried, again, standing. But it was too late.

"Why the hell is there no breakfast?!" She heard him roar.

She flinched.

Scrambling from her bed, she ignored the pain in her stomach, and started downstairs. Where she started to fall in reality.

The den...

"Hey, idiots."

Sam looked up from his phone. "What is it your, majesty?"

"Urgh, shuddup, do you know where the pain-killers are?"

"No, your majesty," Declan emphasized, annoyed, "we don't. What may your problem be?"

She gave them a glare. "I dunno, what are pain killers used for?!"

"To kill pain," chorused the boys, although at the same time Sam said,

"To feel like bad boys."

Silence.

"What? I mean, painkillers are drugs, drugs are bad, we are boys! We are bad boys now!" Sam exclaimed.

They looked at him like an alien. "You know what? Whatever, just buy some painkillers."

Sam saluted. "Yes ma'am!"