Chapter 10: Fanta

They were running late.

Maybe something actually did happen. Unnecessary worried ran through her head. What if they were dead? What if they had been attacked? Are they being interrogated at this moment? Are they being tortured? She paused for a second.

"I'm gonna get some more popcorn."

Worried she may be, knowing them, they were probably the ones attacking.

She'll trust them for now. That was what she had decided whilst getting out of bed and making her way to the fridge.

For now.

****

The girl was still out cold when the ambulance arrived. Drew and the others had agreed to stay whilst the others who came took the pain killers back. Balthazar went with the others home, and although he had promised to contact them when he got back although ten minutes had passed, no reply came.

But that was hardly their problem.

Sam was the one who would go with Fanta (they decided to call her Fanta in courtesy of the plastic bottle of fanta lying nearby), whilst the others would go and see what had happened with Balthazar.

To say they weren't worried wasn't completely untrue, but not completely true either. Drew was the one who adamantly refused to go see him, he was really affect by the sandwich thievery, but that was ignored by the others and he was picked to check on the others.

Along with Declan, of course, seeing as he had to look over any fights (and also record who won them).

"Do you think Fanta is going to be okay?" Drew raised his eyebrow, slight concern laced in his voice. Declan snorted.

"Sorry - just," he snorted again, "Fanta,"he started laughing.

Drew just stared at him with blank eyes before sighing and continuing forward.

They were seconds away from their den before they could hear shouts from the opposite direction.

It was Balthazar.

The two of them ran immediately, starting at the same time. They weren't sure what the hell was happening, but if Balthazar was shouting, then something bad had happened.

Balthazar never shouted.

Even if he was shot by a gun.

***

thanks, byee..

Hiddenxx