Chapter 12: I'm British!

Something was wrong.

For some reason, there was a nagging on her mind, a consistent annoying feeling that told her something wasn't right.

Her body wasn't weak, for sure, not even after all those years of rest, but her instinct told her she's need more than just her fists.

'Lucky I bought a bat, isn't it' she thought to herself proudly, only distracting herself from the terrifying feeling that something had happened.

===================

Balthazar stopped moving.

So did the other boys, as they looked confused as to why there was something sticking out Balthazar's chest.

His eyes were glazed over and he looked down slowly at the spreading red on his chest. Then he suddenly seemed to snap out of his trance and muttered 'f*ck' before yelling at the others to either get help or disarm the men.

The others moved to action straight away, still looking somewhat dazed as to what just happened. Drew ran over to Balthazar, clutching onto his side as Drew threw his leader's arm over his shoulder.

"We have to get somewhere to treat you, " he murmured, still shocked at the sudden assault, "we could go to our usual plac-"

"Don't be stupid," Balthazar hissed, either in pain or at Drew's stupidity, "the more times we go to theirs, the more filthy our name's gonna get and the more pain that she's gonna be in." He gasped as Drew almost stumbled, unsettling  knife in his chest.

"Where else are we gonna go then?' Drew snarled back furious, "you're in this state and you know she's gonna get depressed and pissed if she finds out we didn't treat you right away. We either go there or we go to Yasmine's, but you know how'd she would react if she saw you like this"

Balthazar became quiet, but Drew didn't know whether it was because he had passed out from the knife lodged in his chest or from the truth.

The others were still fighting, at an obvious disadvantage but still gaining an upper hand as each weapon was disarmed from each man one by one. The unknown men didn't seem to understand exactly how to shoot a gun properly, and none of the boys were complaining.

After around 5 minutes of fighting, most of the men were down and only two were left over. They were both shaking from the shock of losing their other eight members to only five boys.

Declan glanced at a wound on his right leg and rolled his eyes. "This just has to happen when my leg finally healed," he muttered angrily. He lifted his hooded eyes and glared furiously at the two men.

Sam laughed at their trembling despite his stinging cut on his left cheek. "Oh no, DD," he mocked them with a voice a pitch higher than his usual voice, "they're terrified, don't scare them, they almost pissed themselves."

The men flushed in humiliation as the rest of the boys sniggered at their pathetic state.

One man threw himself on top of Ross who responded with smirk and their fight continued, bruises evident on both their bodies.

Meanwhile, the other man stood where he was, too scared to lift the gun but too scared to surrender, and looked shakingly at the boys surrounding him. When they started to circle him like predators, he lifted his gun at any target he could find.

George.

"Wait! Don't shoot!" George's voice seemed to waver, which brought a small smirk of victory from the man before- "I'm British!"

For some reason, that was hilarious to Sam, and he bursts into laughter.

The man jumped from the sudden noise and his fingers was about to pull the trigger when-

He was knocked down unconscious. The bat swung back to its owner and and when it did, everything went silent.

"I thought something had happened.... But I didn't expect me to actually have to use this bat."

============

Hi hi, it's been a while! I'm probably the crappiest author sorry. It's been around a year I should think since I last updated this, and I'm going to be completely honest when I say I needed to read the whole thing again to understand what was going on.

I realise I've been making a lot of excuses during the process of writing this, but thank you to everyone who still voted on this and still liked this story. My computer has been reset completely, with no past files left over so I'm in kind of in a bind in terms of a plan. I've completely lost where this was going, as bad as it is but I've so far gathered as much memory about the plan, and I've got the basics down. But there might be some things that doesn't make sense where I had to ad lib my way through, so if theres anything that confuses you or doesn't make sense, don't hesitate to call me out.

Thank you so much for the continual support you have been giving me even during the times where instead of updating, I gave a lot of excuses and author notes. It's been a while since I've been on Watt-pad and it's changed a lot, but I'll try my best!

Thank you again, it's good to see you guys!
Love,
Hidden xxxx