Chapter 4: It was makeup

uh.... so I didn't find chapter 4, but lots of love and dedications to broken_scenez who told me my incompetence didnt actually write it so I'm so sorry about that... so here it is

Chapter 4
***********
By the time she woke up, it was dark. Heart pounding, she tried to lift herself up and was only met with a wave of nausea and agony, making her slump onto the cold ground.

He was sitting there, watching the TV as if nothing was wrong. But she could feel the tension rising, and she scrambled to her knees, gasping from both the pain and fear. She couldn't feel her arm.

"I -" she stuttered, "- I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to -"

Glass shattered next to her ear.

"Shut up." His words froze her blood. "I'm watching something. By the time it ends, I want dinner on the table."

His menacing words had a definite meaning. If there's no dinner, it's the end for you.

Despite her growing pain in her abdomen, she pulled herself up with desperation and noticed a cracked black plastic box on the table.

"Put some on. I don't want the police knocking on my door during this."

It was makeup.

*******

After an intense challenge of rock, paper scissors, Sammy, Declan and Drew got ready to leave.

Drew noticed a bat. "Isn't that hers?" He chuckled, pointing at it.
It wasn't particularly pretty nor extravagant, but the worn red paint and definite shape excuded a intimidating aura.

"Oh yeah," Sam raised his eyebrows. "That's the scariest weapon she could carry in all honesty, aside from her fists." Declan rolled his eyes and yelled at them to hurry up.

As they left, approaching the store, placed directly next to them, they noticed a staggering figure.

Left leg was swollen, in an obvious twisted state, head seemed almost too heavy for her entire body to carry, and a thick scent of makeup engulfing her.

Concerned, the trio made eye contact.

The Bad Boys and Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें