Chapter 2

Chapter 2 » shady as hale

"What the fuck! Why has it got glowing claws?" I exclaimed as the four of us reached Scott.

Kira was on the floor beside another guy, that I didn't recognise.

The mystery guy growled at us and I flicked my wrists, showing off my claws.

Scott was knocked to the floor and I was about to step forwards when I heard a bone snap.

"I don't know who you are or what you thought you were going to do" Confidence radiated from my friend and I silently cheered him on. "But I'll give you a choice. You can stay and I'll break something else. Or you can run"

Stiles stepped forwards. "I'd run"

The older werewolf with the glowing claws looked over at us.

"What are you doing? Get the hell out of here or I'll rip your throat out myself" I threatened.

The terror in the wolf's eyes was amusing as he did as instructed and disappeared.

We all formed a sort-of-circle and looked between each other before all staring at the other mysterious guy.

"You don't remember me, do you?" He smiled. "I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade"

"Theo?" Scott asked in disbelief.

"You know him?" Malia asked.

"They used to" Theo replied. "Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again. Couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall-" he shook his head. "I just couldn't believe it. Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha"

"What do you want?" I questioned, feeling suddenly incredibly protective over my friends.

"I came back to Beacon Hills. Back home with my family. Because I want to be a part of your pack"

~

"Nope that shit ain't happening" I said as I pushed open the doors.

"I actually agree with Shay, for once. We haven't seen this kid in years. You don't find that highly suspicious?" Stiles said.

"I'm kind of more concerned about the guy who just tried to kill me"

I was about to launch into a rant when someone's phone buzzed.

Malia pulled hers out of her pocket and her eyes scanned the email as we watched her in anticipation.

"I'm in!" She proclaimed. Then she frowned. "I passed? I'm officially a senior"

I gave her a hi-five and Stiles pulled her into a hug.

"Thank God" I heard the voice of my red head- sorry, strawberry blonde, friend. "Where have you guys been? The whole senior class is here"

"Where the hell have you been? I left many, many desperate voicemails"

She shrugged, looking between us all.

"Are we doing this or not?"

I looped my arm through hers as we walked up to the library.

Of course, I filled her in on all the action she'd missed.

Once we reached the library, we stood in the queue.

Stiles got the pen first and signed his initials before handing it to Lydia who wrote hers neatly and then handed the pen to me.