One.

Song for this chapter;
Justin Bieber - Purpose

Amelia.
I sat on the end of my porch looking up at the stars. I sat there thinking about everything that has happened in my life. Since I was 8 my life has been nothing but absolute shit. My father died when I was 8, he was my everything. We were so close. I mean, I don't know exactly what happened but my mum says he had heart problems and a heart attack just killed him the end.

Tears started to flood my eyes as I thought about him. I haven't thought about him in years and I miss him so much, I want him here with me, I want to hug him and tell him I love him. It's been about 10 years since I saw my dad. He is my world, forever and always. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder making me look up. "Hey," he spoke in his deep husky voice. "Err, do I know you?" I mean I've seen this guy before and he is really hot but why is he coming up to me?

"No, I'm Justin, Justin Bieber. I saw you crying so I came to see if you were okay?" He smiled which sent shivers down my spine. "I'm not crying, I'm fine." I said giving a faint smile. He bent down and wiped the tears from my cheeks. I don't know whether it's a nice gesture or just plain creepy.

"What's wrong? I know you don't know me but I promise you can trust me." He sat down next to me, putting his hand on my thigh. "Don't you go to my school?" I questioned. I remember seeing him in the hallway. "Yeah, I keep myself to myself really. I'm surprised you remember me, even a little bit," he smiled, clearly a fake one.

"Well anyways, I'm fine." I said moving his hand from my thigh. I didn't feel comfortable talking to him about this. "I can clearly see your upset. You can talk to me. I have no-one to tell," he chuckled.

"It's fine. I'm Amelia by the way" I smiled shaking his hand. "I know" Well that's a tad creepy. "Your in my maths class" I smiled.

"Well you can leave me alone now." I said standing up. "I'm only trying to nice. Don't push me away, I just want to make you happy." he said sounding sincere. "That's sweet," I smiled. "Alright, you really want to know why I was crying?"

"Yes." He said with a big smile across his face. "Fine, well when I was 8 my dad died. We were so close, I was a daddy's girl and I loved him so much. He was and is my everything and well my mum just acts like he was never here and she has this new boyfriend, he's horrible. He treats her like absolute crap and I swear I've seen him raise his hands to her. The worst thing is, she doesn't even pay attention to me. We never have dinner together, she's always out. She leaves me £50 for the week and £20 for buying myself dinner every day she's not there. We're not even a family anymore I just don't understand" I just poured my heart out to a stranger, what the hell is wrong with me?

He pulled me into his arms but I really didn't care. He smelt so nice. I just wanted to stay like this forever, I mean he actually cares well it feels like it, no one has ever cared about me this much. I don't really have many friends. "Don't worry I swear it'll be okay in the end, maybe you could come round my house and I'll cook you dinner to take your mind of a this?" he smiled.

"You live on your own?" I questioned. He's only 18. I couldn't imagine moving out at 18 even though I technically live on my own anyways. How does he pay for everything? His life must be a struggle. "Yeah, I have no parents. They died when I was 16 but it's fine. How about tomorrow? I'd love to get to know you more," my smile widened.

"Yeah sure. I'll see you then." I said walking into my house and shutting the door.

He's cute.

-
Little did she know Justin's parents didn't just die of normal causes or anything when he was 16. Justin killed them himself. He hated them with all his heart. They were the ones that turned him crazy, they put him into a gang that he could not escape.

Justin got into a gang when he was only 10. He was forced into it by his parents and if he said no then there would be no more Justin Bieber. His dad would kill him. Yeah it's sounds stupid because he was his son but he didn't care about that. They made him like this. They made him have the hunger to kill every soul that disagreed with him. To him they were just some people that lived in the same house as him. He didn't love them, he's never loved anyone till the day he set his eyes on Amelia.
-

Justin.
I walked back to my house smiling so much because I really can't believe I actually talked to her. Yeah I'm in a gang and I can be a cocky confident dick but I was nervous around her. I was scared she wouldn't talk back or she'd ignore me and walk back into her house, but she didn't. I lived across the road from Amelia. I watch her a lot to make sure she's okay, I would walk past her house on the way to school. Normally she'd walk in front of me and not recognise me at all. But the next day she saw me waved and walked with me. "Hey Amelia." I said bringing her into a hug. "Hey Justin," I blushed as she said my name. "Why you walking with me?" I asked.

"You have no-one to walk with, I have no-one to walk with, so why not?" She chuckled. "Oh alright. Are we still on for tonight?" I crossed my fingers, 'please say yes' i though to myself.

"Yeah why wouldn't we be?" She said making me smile. We walked to school talking about everything. This was our last year at school and what we study and everything. I've gone 10 years without talking or interacting with anyone at my school. I just focused on my school work and I don't even know why I don't even need it. But it's just a back up plan. I earn loads doing what I do.
-

Opening the door to Amelia she walked into my house wearing the most beautiful black dress I have ever seen. It went up to about her knees like a skater girl dress, she also wore black doctor martins and natural make up. "Wow!" I said biting my lip making her blush. I didn't mean for that to escape but anyways. "You look beautiful," I said kissing her cheek.

"Thank you, you look alright I suppose," she giggled playfully pushing my shoulder "I'm joking," I laughed

-

We sat down at the table across from each other. I made us my own curry which my nan used to make. It was my favourite and I loved making curry, it was fun. "Mm, curry. My favourite," she smiled. I knew that though, why'd you think I made it? "Mine too," we laughed. The whole night was full of jokes, laughter and just getting to know each other. Even though I knew basically everything about her. It was really fun and I hope we have more days like this.

I love her.

*
First chapter.
Please vote.