Twenty-Two

Justin.
I pushed open the door to mine and Amelia's house keeping her lips on mine. I slammed the door shut and pushed her down the sofa.

"I need you now" I growled in her ear as I ripped of her dress.

"Justin that's new" She complained.

"Babe, I'll buy you a knew one but now it's time to have the best sex of your life" She was standing in her white underwear and silver heels.

"Your body is" I bit my lip "fuck"

I pulled her closer to me. Kissing her neck and pulling her up to my room. I flung my blazer on the floor as Amelia ripped on my shirt revealing my rock hard abs. She trailed her hands over my cross tattoo in the middle of my chest which she seems to be obsessed with. She took of my trousers and boxers at the same time revealing my hard dick. "Wow your rock hard baby" She said as she wrapped her mouth around me.

"Baby" I moaned as I pushed her head down further as I felt myself get closer, how is she so good at this? She carried on making me so close. Holy shit. "Baby, I'm gonna cum" I said as she carried on going until I released in her mouth.

Amelia.
Justin muttered curse words to himself as he released into my mouth. I stood up and made him watch me swallow every last but of his cum. "Mmm, tastes lovely. Have you been eating healthy?" I giggled.

"Maybe" He growled and pushed me onto his bed pulled my panties off and threw them on the floor. He spread my legs as wide as they could and flicked his tongue against my clit and his fingers hitting my G spot each time.

"Fuck" I screamed as I pushed his head down further, He bit me slightly telling me I shouldn't have swore. He has never ate me out like this before and my god he needs to do this every night.

"Justin, I'm going to cu-" Before I could be even finish the word I came into his mouth.

"Mm, yum"He trailed kisses all the way up my body until he reached my mouth.

"Turn around, bend over my bed" He whispered in my ear. I did as asked and turned around so my ass was sticking out.

He placed his dick at my entrance. Slowly sliding in which made me gasp."Yeah you know baby girl" I giggled. He thrusted in and out of me slowly speeding up with my moans getting louder and louder.

"Daddy, harder" He done as I asked. He loves it when I call him daddy. It's like his weakness. I could feel Justin reaching his climax as I was also.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum again" I screamed as he pounded into me. I could help but scream at the top of my lungs each and every time he pounded into me going deeper and deeper hitting my g-spot every time. "Shit" he moaned as his warm cum realese inside me and me cumin seconds after. "Shit Justin. How do you do that to me" I said out of breath,

"Do what?" he smirked.

"Make me feel so good" I said kissing his cheek.

"I don't know, it's a gift" he said making me giggle.
-

The rest of the night consisted of 5 more rounds. They couldn't keep there hands of each other for a second.

The are made for each other. They are soul mates. They are in love and now they live together.

Justin will make her feel like a queen. He would risk his life to make sure she is okay. He will do anything for her no matter what the circumstance.