Nine.

Amelia.
I woke up to the sound of my phone blearing. Who's ringing me at this time in the fucking morning. I looked at the clock, 5:35pm. Oh I thought I was like 8o'clock. "Hello?" I didn't even look at the caller ID.

"Good afternoon baby" Justin said smoothly.

"It's fucking 5:35pm, I'm trying to sleep. I've been up all night looking for my perfect dress. Why are you calling me?" I hissed.

"How many times do I have to tell you about swearing? and I've got a surprise, open the door!" I don't fucking care about swearing it's too fucking early. I didn't go to sleep till like 5am. I found my perfect prom dress. It was amazing. It took me forever to get everything. My make up, shoes, dress. I booked appointments for my nails and to get my hair cut. I wanted this night to be prefect. I want everyone at school to whisper 'oh my god is that really Amelia?' Justin hasn't asked me to prom sadly, I think I'm going by myself. I hope he will ask me. Prom is in 2weeks.

I stomped downstairs looking like shit. I opened the door to revel Justin looking as fresh as a daisy. "I'm going back to bed." I growled. He grabbed my hand.

"No your not, go get ready"

"Your too active at this time. You should let me sleep. I was up till 5am" I moaned as I walked to the shower. I got in the shower feeling the boiling hot water fall on my back. I love showers. After I washed I got out the shower put on my lace black matching underwear and dried my hair. I walks into my closet. Hmm what to wear?

"Justin what should I wear? Where are we going? What's the occasion?" I shouted down. He walked up the stairs. "I think you should go like that" he giggled. I smacked his arm lightly.

He pulled me close to him and kissed my lips softly. Mmmm. His lips are so soft, wow. I can never get bored of this. He deepened the kiss running his hands up and down my back. He placed me on the bed. He unclipped my bra and slowly slid my knickers of. "I just put them on" we giggled. He smashed his lips into mine. I slowly undone his belt and pulled of his trousers to revel he hard bulge. I am so turned on right now. I slid of his top to revel his amazing abs. Yummy. He trailed kisses down my body till he reached my wet pussy. He slid his fingers slowly in and out.

"Wow baby, your soaking wet"
he grinned. He slid his fingers in and out picking up the pace. I couldn't help but moan. I've never ever been touched before. He is my first. I was ready.

Justin.
"Wow baby, your soaking wet"  I grinned. I slid my fingers in and out of her picking up the pace. I could feel her pussy clench around my fingers so I pulled out.

"Your not going to cum yet baby" I smirked. I put my dick by her entrance. I know she's a virgin but that's not stoping me from giving her the best sex of her life.

"You ready baby? Are you ready to get fucked?"
She giggled and nodded. "Tell me if It hurts" I said softly. I slid into her soaking wet pussy slowly. She gripped on to my back and gasped. I slowly started picking up the pace by thrusting in and out of her getting faster and harder each time until I was pounding in and out of her. She dug her nails into my back as hard as she possibly could. She moaned and moaned. "Are you going to cum baby?" She nodded. "Are you going to cum baby?" I raised my voice.

"Yes" she moaned. I kept pounding in and out of her tight little pussy. "Yes what?"She frowned.

"Y-yes s-sir" she moaned. She threw her head back and I knew she was about to come. She orgasmed as I felt her pussy throb around my dick but I wasn't finished I kept pounding in and out of her pussy until I finally about to cum and as I did I muttered curse words under my breath. I pulled out of her and laid next to her."wow" I said. "That was amazing" I said as she cuddled up to me. "i know" she said kissing my cheek.

"Now go and get changed, by the way your gonna hurt tomorrow baby" I winked as she got up and dressed.

"Now come on. I have reservations at 7:00pm and its 6:30pm. Get your lazy ass up" She did as I said. As she got up I smacked her ass making her jump.

"Your ass is just so nice"she giggled. I walked downstairs and waited for her to get ready.

"Amelia, it's 6:45pm. Hurry your little ass up"
I growled. About 5minutes later she walked down the stairs wearing a tight black dress with her baby pink heels. Her hair was curled and she look absolutely stunning.

"Wow" I grabbed her hand and lead her to my black Range Rover. We got to the restaurant at 7pm on the dot. We walked to our table and ordered. Once we got our food I decided I should ask now.
"Hey, Amelia. I have someone I want to ask you"

"What is is?" she asked curiously.

"Well, I know your so exited for it and hopefully you'll say yes to me.. But ermmm, will you got to prom with me?" i said making her blush.

"Of course I will. I've been waiting for you to ask me
for so damn long" she smiled. I held her hand and kissed it gently. "Do you want to stay at mine as your mums not home?" I asked politely kissing her hand again. "Yeah" she smiled.
**
Please vote and comment.