Fifteen.

Maddison.
I was looking round my room for something to do but there was nothing. I'm so bored in this fucking room doing absolutely nothing. Why can't he let me out, why can't he just let me chill in the living room like seriously what am I gonna do other than attack him with kisses because my god he is the sexiest guy alive. His tattoos make him look ten times hotter and his beautiful beach blond hair is fantastic, I just want to run my fingers through it whilst we make intermit love. But I can't, all I can hear right now is him fucking that stupid bitch Amelia. I fucking hate her. Why the fuck does she get him? why cant I get him? Why can't I have him all to my self because you know what I've got ideas. He will be mine soon and that's my plan.
-

Later that night I think Amelia went home or she was asleep so I texted Justin.

To: Justyy
Hey babe ;)

From: Justy
Don't call me babe.
What do you want??

To: Justy
Baby, I'm hungry :(

2 seconds after I texted him he unlocked my door.
"Come with me" he said with is husky voice which actually turned me on. I was literally being pulled downstairs. He was holding my wrist and it gave me goosebumps. I think I'm in love with him. He's absolutely ridiculously amazing and I just want to grab his face a kiss the shit out of him.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked politely.

"Err, anything I don't mind" i shrugged.

"Is spaghetti bolognese okay?"

"Yeah thank you" I smiled. There was silence whilst he was getting the ingredients he needed. Then I finally spoke.

"So, how are you?" I smiled.

"I'm okay, you?" He looked me straight in the eyes and my body went like jelly.

"I could be better" my smile faded.

"Why? What's wrong?" he said sincerely.

"No it's silly don't worry about it."

"Come on tell me?"

"Fine, well there's this guy I like... But he has a girlfriend and she's like perfect. I wish I could be more like her. She's everything I want to be and the boy, well he's flawless. I don't want to be owned by this stupid owner who treats me like shit. I want" I slowly walked over to him "you" I grabbed his face and smashed his lips into his. Until Amelia interrupted us

"Justin? what the hell??"

Amelia.
My heart has literally been ripped out of my chest. I can't believe my eyes. It feels like my heart has been cut up into a million pieces. His lips were attached to Maddison's like he loved her. He said to me that nothing would happen between them, that he doesn't talk to her. I heard their whole conversation. How is asking her what's wrong not talking to her? How could he lie to me. I stood there for about 5 seconds before running out of his house over to mine.

"Amelia, it's not what it looks like" I heard behind me as I ran as fast as I could to my house and slamming the door shut. I fell to my knees gasping for air as I cried harder and harder.

"Amelia, open the door" he shouted banging on the door.

"GO AWAY JUSTIN" my throat cracked a few times.

"Amelia, what's wrong" I looked up to see my mum staring at me.

"Mum" I sighed "It's nothing don't worry" i said walking away from the door. "Come on Amelia talk to me" she said moving hair from my face.

"Why mum? why should I talk to you? Your never here. Your never here for me. Your always away. I never see you. I never get to have quality time with you mum so why the hell should I open up to you? Please tell me?" i said moving away from her. Tears fell out of my mums eyes and I could tell that I hurt her. I've never seen her cry before.

"Amelia, I know I haven't been around and I'm so sorry. I know I've been a terrible mother and I'm going to be here a lot more, I'm going to be here for you starting from today. I'm going to be the mother who's there for you every day when you need me" she pulled me into a hug and I just cried, I cried like I've never cried before.

"So tell me what happened?" She said sweetly.

"I caught Justin kissing some girl. He told me nothing would happened between them and he lied" I couldn't hold back my tears whist saying this to my mum. It hurt. It hurt so much. Just saying the first word hurt. I feel like I'm dying. Like I can't breath and I can't deal with it.

"Baby, have you talked to him??" she asked.

"No mum, why would I talk to him when I've just caught him kissing some other girl?" i frowned.

"Because it might not be what you think?" how can she say that!

"I will talk to him but I'm not ready yet. Thank you mum. I'm happy that your going to be around more but I need some time to think at the moment" I hugged her.

"Okay baby girl but I'm here if you need me" she kissed my cheek.

"Thank you" I said as I walked up to my room.

When I got to my room I just fell to my knees. No one could possibly make me feel any better and I mean no one. I just can't believe that this would happen. It feels like the worlds ending and I can't deal with this. My phone started to buzz.

New message
From: biebs<3
Baby talk to me.
Baby I swear I wasn't kissing her.
She came on to me.
I promise you baby.
I would never do that to you.
Babe talk to me.
I love you.

And they kept going on but I couldn't bring myself to text him back. I could do it. I couldn't face him not yet.
-

About two hour later I was still staring at ceiling with my blood shocked eyes that started to sting. I kept thinking over everything. Thinking what I was going to and I still don't know. I still don't know what I am going to do about this. I though this was the end of our ups and downs but no. I was wrong.

A few minutes later there was a knock but it didn't come from my door it came from the window. I walked towards it and opened it to reveal Justin.

"Amelia, I need to talk to you"