Seventeen

Amelia.
I woke up and checked my phone, 3:00pm. wow I sat up and groaned until I saw a box in the on Justin's bed side table. I rolled over to the other side of the bed and put it on my lap. There was a note.

Amelia baby, I know the last few days have been horrible so I felt like doing something nice. So I'll pick you up at 6:00pm be ready.
Oh and put this on :)
-justin

I opened the box to reveal a beautiful navy blue dress, black heels, some gold earrings, a bracket and a navy blue clutch bag. It's stunning.

Damn this boy has some good taste. I'm so lucky. Especially after the last few days and that bitch is still in this house which makes me so angry. I got up and walked to her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I decided to be nice and leave her alone not because I was afraid she was gonna hurt me, but because I just couldn't be bothered to be honest.

I closed the door and locked it behind me and walked over to my house taking the box with the most amazing dress and accessories in it as I need my make up.

I walked into my house to see my mum on the sofa.
"Hey mum" I smiled.

"Hey sweetie"

"I'm going out with Justin later, I don't know where but he bought me this" I showed her the dress and accessories.

"Amelia, this is gorgeous"

"I know, he always buys me dresses and I don't know how he affords it" I lied.

"He really loves you" I blushed.

"He really needs to stop buying me stuff like this but he doesn't listen, I need to do something nice for him" I smiled.

"Yeah, maybe you should buy him something that represents you too?"

"Yeah maybe" I smiled.

"Well I'm going to get dressed cause it's going to take me awhile. I'll talk to you later" I kissed her cheek and walked to my room.

I hung the dress up so it wouldn't get creased and put the shoes on the floor and all the accessories on my desk and got my make up out. I looked at the clock, 4:00pm. I have some time.

I jumped into the shower getting my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner. I rubbed the shampoo in to my hair and it felt amazing. I think I got to carried away because when I got out it was 5:00pm. Wow. I took my time.

After I got out the showers found my red lace panties and no bra, I couldn't wear a bra as there was no back. Of course Justin would pick a dress where I don't have to wear a bra. Then dried my hair.

I put a bra on for the mean time. I sat down at my desk and started to do my make up. I put the a lighter blue eyeshadow on then a glitter gold and then basic winged eyeliner which went better than I thought I would and then finally bright red lipstick. I quickly curled my hair into big long curls, which looked amazing. I love it when my hair is curled.

"Amelia Justin's here" she knocked I murmured curse words to my self as I realised it was like 6:20pm. "I'll be out in a minute" i shouted trying to fit everything into this bag.

Finally I slipped into the dress which fitted me perfectly. I put on all the accessories and finally my heels. They were quite high but I could deal with it. I walked down the stairs to see Justin a beautiful navy blue suit. ironic much i giggled to myself.