Twenty-Six

Amelia.
I woke up and starred at the ceiling, i'm panicking. I'm so bloody scared that something bad is going to happen to Justin and I just want him to be safe and okay. I want Justin to be in my arms everyday. I love him too much to lose him and I swear if Michael puts him in any danger on his behalf I'm going to go mad!!

I don't like Michael, never have and I never will. When we first spoke it was awkward, I felt so uncomfortable like I don't even know cause he wasn't doing anything drastic at the time. It was horrible meeting him like seriously, I don't know how Justin even works for him like making him look after some stupid blonde slut is crazy! Especially when he knows it's gonna make a massive problem when his girlfriend find out. Like what the fuck is wrong with you? Find someone who will actually enjoy having her.

Stupid whore.

I silently and carefully got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I shut the door quietly and stare into the mirror.

How did a girl like me get Justin?

After staring in the mirror for about 5 minutes I ran myself a bath. Once it was ready I got in feeling the hot water on my skin. Their was so much steam coming off my body from how hot it was. It was boiling and I loved it. I sat in the boiling hot water thinking to myself. Please let him win. I can't lose him or nearly lose him. I will do anything for him to win. He deserves to be the leader. About 15 minutes into my bath my eyes started closing until everything went blank.

-

"AMELIA" I heard a familiar voice scream, waking me up.

"W-What happened?" It was Justin.

"You fell asleep in the bath" he said hugging me.

"It's alright Justin I do this every time I have a bath. I'm fine" I said kissing his cheek and stepping out of the bath and grabbing a towel.

"You know you don't need that" he winked as I saw his boner sticking out.

"Put that away" I said and giggled as I pointed at his full grown length that was sticking out of his boxers.

"Why?" He pouted.

"Because you need to get ready for tonight" I said and he picked me up and took me to the bed laying me down.

"However we can still have a little fun before we have to go, it's only 12 and the challenge isn't till 5" he said.

"But baby I want to make sure you win now get ready we're going to lunch first" I said kissing his amazingly soft lips.

"But baby" he whined

"No buts. Now get your ass in the bath" I scolded.

-

"So where you wanna eat baby?" I said getting into his Range Rover.

"Umm I don't know? I think I fancy a subway?" I shrugged.

"That's cool with me" I said as Justin drove off.

"So when am I going to be able to drive one of these cars?" I asked politely.

"Never" he laughed.