Seven

Amelia.
I woke up, opened my eyes and looked around. Wow my eyes are stinging. They've never felt like this before. I walked to the bathroom looked in the mirror and washed my face. My eyes were all red and swollen. I cried myself to sleep last night I'm guessing and I don't know what time I stopped crying but I am so tired and I feel absolutely exhausted. I looked down at the watch my mother got me a few years ago 11:50am. I thought it was later than that to be honest. I was walking downstairs to get something to eat when someone knocked at the door. I huffed and walked quickly opening the door hoping it would Justin "Delivery for Amelia Smith." The post man said with a smile.

"Yeah that's me. Thank you" I said smiling back at him. I don't know who this is from when I havent orderd nothing online in the past few months.

Amelia,
             Put this on. I picked it especially for you. I'll pick you up at 8:00pm.
-justin

I put the note down and removed the paper in the box. Oh My God. This dress was stunning. It was absolutely beautiful. It was lilac and gorgeous. It had beautiful diamantes all over the top. I'm in love, I'm in love with the this dress. It's absolutely stunning and I can't believe he bought this for me. This must have cost a fortune.

-hours later.

After hours of deciding whether to go I finally decided to get ready. I walked to my bedroom, got my make up and went into the bathroom to apply it. I got out my natural pallet and applied it to face then adding my winged eyeliner, as this was the only one that would go with this beautiful dress.

After I applied all my make up I curled my hair. It took like half an hour but finally I finished my hair so I slipped my dress on and my heels. They were sliver and sparkly platform heels. I looked at the clock, 8:30pm. Did It really take me that long to get ready and wasn't Justin suppose to pick me up at 8:00pm?

About an hour later there was a knock on the door. I opened to door revealing this handsome, sexy guy. "What time do you call this?" I frowned.

"I call it, 9:30pm?" He giggled. He walked into my house as I shut the door "You look stunning Amelia, absolutely stunning" I blushed as he stared at me biting his lip.

"Thank you, but where have you been?!"I frowned and crossed my arms, ignoring the lip bite even though it was doing wonders to me right now.

"I got caught up at work but don't worry tonight will be amazing, I promise and I am really sorry I didn't text you telling you I was gonna be late" he smiled making me forgive him instantly. Wow he apologised with out me even asking that's a first.

"Now come with me, princess" he said making my legs go weak. He held out his hand and led me to his black Range Rover.
-

We must have been diving for like a hour because my bum is actually going numb. "Where are we going Justin? We've been driving for what feels like hours" I pouted.

"We've been driving for about 10 minutes" he chuckled "will be there in like 10 minutes babe" he giggled and my sulking. "Put this on" he said giving me a blindfold as we arrived. "Why?" I laughed.

"Just do it" he said leading me out of the car. We walked for about 5 minutes where I swear I could hear the sea, then he took of the blindfold.  I opened my eyes to see the beach. There were lights and a table with two seats and some background music. "wow." I said in awe. I didn't know what to say. So I just hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. We walked over to the table and sat down. Some man came over, who I guessed was the waiter and put some curry on the table.

"Mm my favourite" I said drooling over the food and Justin but you know, how could you not. look at that hot mess over there, he gorgeous.

Justin.
After we had finished eaten we danced around the beach to all different melodies "Amelia," I said stopping in the middle of our slow dance. "I know I've been an huge asshole and I know I haven't treated you the best but I want you to know I'm truly and utterly sorry. I'm so unbelievably sorry and I hope you can give me another chance cause when I'm without you I think I will die. Your my heartbeat and I love you" I said frightened of the answer.

"I-I don't know Justin" she stuttered letting go off his hands. "Please, I promise I'll be a better, trust me. I promise you." I said holding her hands again and pulling her closer to me.

"I don't know if I can trust you just yet" she said making my heart break in pieces and my eyes tear up but I quickly shook them away. I'm not going to cry.

"Give me one more chance, I promise I'll make it worth it. I'm sorry, I truly mean it. I'll earn your trust. It doesn't have a to be a straight up thing right?" I hope she trust me soon, I mean it was only a little mistake right? "Please baby" I pleaded pushing her hair behind her ear and kissing her soft cheek. "Fine, this is the last chance" she said crossing her arms. "I mean it! no more after no more"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you" I  said leaving kisses all around her face and finally her lips.

For the rest of the night we slow danced, talked and I could ask for anything better. It was perfect and I know she doesn't trust me but I will earn her trust sooner or later because this time I'm for real. I'm all in this time, no secrets, no lies just trust. Hopefully

***

Please vote&comment&share.
-Niamh xx