Eleven.

Amelia.
We finally arrive at Justin house, "You stay here, do whatever you want and I'll be home in a few hours" He kissed my cheek and left. I was still shocked from what he done. Every time we touch I get flash backs of him killing David and it made me jump each time. I was so scared of Justin right now. I didn't want him to know that I saw what he done, but what can I do. I'm so freaked out that he's going to do it again that I don't want to interact with any boys or girls ever again.

When he left I finally relaxed. I felt tired so I went up to his room and sat on his bed. I looked around for awhile and I came across a big box. I walked towards it. The label said 'Sophia' with loads of hearts. Who's Sophia? I've never heard of Sophia before. I opened the box to reveal loads of photos, necklaces, bracelets, T-shirt's and notes. I picked up a photo to see a picture of Justin with the girl I'm guessing is Sophia.

She is so beautiful. She has beautiful long wavy blonde hair, hypnotising blue eyes and her cheek bone were perfect. She was slim but she had curves. She was absolutely stunning. By far the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I was somewhat jealous of how beautiful she is.

I kept looking through the photos and I came to a photo of them kissing. It made me want to throw up. It made me feel sick. They looked so in love. They looked like they could be married. I continued looking through the photo until one came up that made my heart stop. It was Justin and Sophia at a carnival and he was down on one knee with a little box in his hand which looked like he had ring. Tears fell from my eyes. He proposed to her. She looked so happy. My heart felt like it was breaking. I looked deeper into the box, pulling everything out as I go down until I found the box, the black box in the photo. I opened it up to reveal a ring with a massive diamond. Wow. It was stunning. Almost as stunning as Sophia. It had been engraved. Justin&Sophia forever. Tears kept falling down my face. He proposed to her. My heart hurt so much.

All these thoughts kept running through my head. My heart felt like it had broken into a million pieces. I curled up into a ball on the floor crying my eyes out. I couldn't stop even if I tired. "Amelia!!" He shouted, running over to me. "What's wrong? What's happened?" He sat down next to me hugging me. This time I actually wanted him to hug me. I wanted him to erase this day from my memory. I cried harder into his chest.

"W-who's Sophia?" I looked up at him. He just stared at me without saying a word. "W-who's Sophia?" I said again. A tear slid down his face.

"s-she's my ex girlfriend" he said quietly.

"How can you be ex's? In this photo your proposing to her?"  I stood up. I held the photo to his face. He burst into tears. "Amelia, she's dead!" His voice cracked.

"W-What!? How can she be dead?" i was so confused, i didn't understand. "David. The guy that took you. He got her killed. He got Sophia killed. He's the one that took her from me, he ruined me."

"That's why you killed him?" i asked.

"What? I didn't kill him." he said trying to sound innocent. "Yes you did Justin. I saw you. I watched you do it!" i said frowning.

"I-I I'm sorry you had to see that. I didn't think you saw. But you know I'll never hurt you right?" he said touching my cheek.

"How do I know that Justin? I'm so fucking scared right now! I'm scared that if I even touch someone else your gonna kill them too. I'm so damn sacred I don't want you to touch me! You need to get this killing under control because I can't deal with this. It's scary." i said moving his had from my face.