Thirteen

Justin.
I woke up to my arm throbbing. The pain was unreal. I looked at the clock to see that It was 5am. Fuck man. Why the fuck am I up at this time. I picked up my phone and groaned as the light blinded me.

From: Michael.
Justin, I need your help.

To: Michael.
What now? its 5am.

From: Michael
Yes now! Get your ass to my place now!

To: Michael
Fine.

I got out of my warm bed and threw on my white t-shirt, black hoodie and some black jeans from my wardrobe. I slid on my black vans and walked out to my Range Rover. Shit it's cold outside. I drove as fast as I could to Michaels house. It took me about 10minutes. There was no traffic at all which was helpful, well it was 5am. When I arrived at Michaels house he look frustrated. "Dude chill, what's wrong?" i said as he passed up and down.

"Don't tell me to chill dude" he mocked as he got up in my face which seriously pissed me off. I pushed him away from me. "Don't get up in my face Michael, you know how I get" I growled.

"What's going on? Why do you need me at 5am in the morning?"  He walked out of the room and brought back some girl, she looked about 16. She had long beautiful blonde hair. Amazing blue eyes. She fairly skinny but she had no ass. She looked at me as if to say help me. "This is why I need you" he said pointing to her."What? She looks innocent" i questioned.

"Well she may but her owner isn't. He owes me a lot of money. So I took her from them and until I get my money 'you' have to look after her" he grinned.

"What? Are you kidding me? are you fucking kidding me Michael? I can't look after her I have a girlfriend. What is she gonna think?" I said walking up to him.

"I do not care! Just keep her safe, do whatever you want to her I don't care just make sure she's stay alive" he pushed her towards me.

Fuck. What am I suppose to do with this girl??

"Come with me" I held out my hand to her and smiled  making sure she didn't feel scared. She followed me out to my car and I drove her back to my house. Once we arrived I showed her to one of my spare bedrooms and told her the rules.

"Rule 1: Do not come out of your room unless I say. You have a en-seeet so you can shower and whatever when you want. You have loads of things in this room to keep you busy but DO NOT come out of your room till I call your name, which is??"

"Maddison" she said sweetly.

"Until I call you Maddison and your age??" I asked politely.

"18" she giggled. Well she's older than I thought.

"Same age as me" i smiled.

"Rule 2:  Never ever disturb me in my room. I will give you a temporary phone that only has my number and a bunch of games on it. Text me or call me if you need something." After a while of talking I finally finished explaining every rule in depth in order to keep Amelia from finding out about her.  "Are we clear??"

"Yes, Justin" she replied and with that I left the room and shut the door. I looked at the time on my phone to see its only 6:15. Fuck. I'm going back to sleep. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell into a deep sleep.
-

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing on my bedside table. I groaned to see it was Maddison. What the fuck do you want waking me up at this stupid time. "What" I growled.

"Good morning Grumpy pants" she said happily.

"What do you want Maddison, i'm trying to sleep" i moaned.

"I'm Hungry" she complained.

"There's a mini fridge in your room. Pick something from there then I'll make you food when I wake up properly, goodbye" I hung up and went back to sleep. Until I was woken by another phone call. I didn't even bother with reading the caller I.D

"What!!" I shouted.

"What's got your panties in a twist" Amelia said sweetly.

"Sorry baby I'm just trying to sleep and people keep waking me up" i moaned.

"Oh sorry and open the door" she giggled.

"Wait what? Your outside?" i said jumping out of my bed. "Yes" she said

"Er, okay one second" i said hanging up. I walked over to Maddison and told her to that Amelia's is downstairs and if she fucks this up for me I'm going to go mental and possibly kill her. I locked Maddison's door and let Amelia in. "Hey baby" I kissed her cheek.

"Hey, it's been awhile so I though we'd watch a movie?" She held up some movies none of which I was interested in but whatever.

"Yeah sure, you choose" I smiled

"I'll get the pop corn" i said as my phone started to buzz.

"What do you want now!!" I whispered angrily.

"You still didn't bring me food" she said sternly.

"Fine one second" I took a bunch of chips and chocolate and went to walk upstairs.

"Where you going with that all that food?" she questioned.

"I er, I'm going to fill up my mini fridge" i lied.

"Oh okay, just make sure there's enough for the movie" she smiled.

"Okay" I walked off.

I opened the door to Maddison's room to see in her underwear. "oh god I'm sorry. Just umm take this food and don't bother me" I closed the door and tried to get the image of Maddison practically naked out of my head. She doesn't have a body any where as good as Amelia.

Amelia.
Me and Justin have been watching The Maze Runner for about half an hour and I keep hear noises form upstairs. I haven't mentioned it or anything but, I'm staring to worry. "I'll be right back baby, I'm going to the toilet" i smiled.

"Okay" he said kissing my cheek. I walked upstairs and I heard a girl laughing. What the fuck? I opened the door to see a half naked girl. "Who the fuck are you?" i questioned.

"Maddison, who are you?" she asked back

"Amelia, what are you doing here?"

"Justin's looking after me"

"What do you mean he's looking after you"

"I mean-"

"Amelia what's taking you so-" Justin stopped in his path and just stared at me. "It's not what it-"

"Who the fuck is this?"