Truth.

Usagi's POV.
-----------------
That morning I woke up to Misaki in my arms, why did someone put such a thing at my front door? Who was it that did it? It couldn't of been anyone I know since they are all either in relationships, co-workers or family.

Could or of been my father? I should give him a call, putting his number in the phone it started to ring.
"Ahh, Akhiko, nice of you to ring on this rare occasion."
"Shut up. Did you send someone to put that paper at the front of my door?"
"What paper?"
"A peice of paper, it had writing on it."
"What did it say?"
"Misaki Takahashi, Usami is mine, get in the way and I will kill you!"
"Ohh someone is sending Misaki death threats, what have you done this time?"
"Don't play stupid I know it was you!"
"Sorry but this time it wasn't me Akhiko."
"If not you then who?!"
"Well it has to be someone who knows where you live."
"Wel-"

"Usagi?"
I turned around and saw Misaki behind me rubbing his eyes as he has just woken up, you could still see a bit of red in his eyes since he has been crying.
"What are you doing?"
"Talking with my father, I thought he was the one who did the thing at the doorstep but he wasn't."
"Uh, Usagi..."
"What?"
"I already know who might of done it..."
"Who?"
"That girl, Chica was it? I met her brother yesterday and well, he told me that she was insane and she watches you all the time."
"What? Why would she send death threats to you then?"
"Because" *sob* "She is obsessed with you" *sob*
"Misaki, are you crying again?"
"Well, she is trying to take you" *sob* "Away from me."

I couldn't help but smile, I know I shouldn't but Misaki is just so adorable.
"Hold on, let me say bye to my father and we can talk ok."
"Yeah..."
"Meet me down at the couch in the loungeroom."
"Okay." *sob*
Misaki made his way out of my office and into the loungeroom.

"Dad..."
"Yes?"
"Sorry... For well, accusing you."
"Hahaha, wow I think that's the first time in your life thag you had apologised to me haha."
"Yeah, I'm going now, bye."
"Ah, Akhiko before you go."
"What?"
"Tell Takahashi that if he needs help come and ask me, I'm starting to like that kid."
"Yeah... Bye."
"Haha bye."

Leaving the room then walking downstairs I see Misaki sitting on the couch waiting as I asked him to, it looked like his crying had stopped but probably not for long.
Sitting down next to him, I grabbed his hand and placed it on my lap with my hand on top to make him feel more comfortable.

"Now Misaki."
He looked up at me.
"Let me just tell you, no one is going to take me away from you nor will anyone take you away from me."
Misaki blushed a little.
"What made you think she would take me away?"
"Ah well, not just her but other people too, see, she owns a blog where she updates everything about you including your secrets."
"So?"
"Everyone will find out abput us, you might lose your job, brother might take me away, we will be forced to brake up."
Is that what he is worried about?
"Misaki, no matter what, I will not let anyone brake us up and never let Takahiro take you away."

I could see Misaki starting to tear up again but he was smiling in a happy way, I guess he just wanted to hear that I won't let anyone take him.
"Misaki."
He looked back up at me.
"Yeah?"
I kissed him.
I wrapped my arms around him and pushed him down, I was now lying on top of him, Misaki wrapped his arms around me to and started to kiss back.

Pulling our lips apart, we both smiled at each other.
I got up from the couch, "coffee?"
Walking away from the couch, I felt something grab my shirt, I looked behind me, Misaki had been holding onto my shirt with his hand, he was also blushing.
"What's wrong?"
"D-don't leave me."
I turned around and started to walk towards the couch again, I leaned down and kissed Misaki on the forhead.
"I'm never leaving you."
Misaki let go of my shirt.
"Now, as I asked before, Coffee?"
"Y-yeah!"
Misaki got up off the couch and ran towards the kitchen, falling over in the process.
"Owww."
"What are you doing?"
"Hugging the floor."
I started to laugh a bit.
"S-shut up."
Misaki was embarrassed, his face was all red, I found it adorable.