Usagi & The Fan.

___
Misaki's POV
___
When I hung up on the caller the door bell rang, I was in the middle of putting dinner on the table so I answered the door.

I saw a young woman standing there, she looked like christmas had come at once, she looked at me then realised immediately that she was the girl from the phone.

As the girl from the phone stood at the door. W- What is she doing here? How did she know where Usagi-san lived!? I thought to myself.

"Misaki?" I heard Usagi-san say my name. "I- Is that Akihiko?" She asked as she let herself in and saw Usagi at the dinner table.

She started heading toward Usagi, Her face was red as a tomato, As she approached him, Usagi looked at her then looked at me then back at her then back at me again.

"Misaki?" Usagi said "Ugh yeah?" I answered, "Are you going to come over and eat?" Usagi-san was totally ignoring the girl who was standing right beside him.

The girl looked over at me with an angry look "What did I do?" I thought to myself as  I headed over to the table to eat. The fan looked and stared back at Usagi-san.

"Um.. Usami-sensei?" She said with a shy yet excited expression "M-may I have you autograph!?" Usagi looked up at her with an angry look "Sure." Usagi replied eith a fake smile but I could easily tell he was irritated and wanted her to leave.

Usagi got up and picked up a piece of paper and pen. He signed the paper with his autograph "What's your name?" Usagi asked, "U- Uh it's Ch- Chika.." Usagi then handed the piece of paper with Usagi's autograph that also had "To Chika from Usami Akihiko."

Chika took the piece of paper and just stared at Usagi-san "Do you mind I would like to eat my dinner in peace, You should head home now." Usagi said heading towards the table to finish his dinner I looked over at the girl who gave me foul look then walked out the door. I have a feeling she doesn't like me.. I thought as I finished my dinner.

"Usagi-san once you have finished eating i'll wash the dishes." Usagi then stared at me for awhile then went back to eating Did he angry at me because I didn't say or do anything? I felt bad about not saying anything but she was just a fan nothing bad would happen. Usagi finished his dinner and gave me his plate so I could wash it then headed upstairs to finish his story.

When I finshed with the dishes I wen't upstairs to see Usagi-san. I opened the door and walked in "Usagi-san? A- are you angry with me?" Usagi then turned around and stared at me "Why would I be angry at you?" He said with a confused look.

"Eh? Ah well because I didn't do anything when that girl was here.." Usagi looked at me concerned look "Misaki.." I turned away from him "Uh well I'm gonna go to bed.. Night Usagi-san" Before Usagi could say anything I walked out the door and went to bed in our room falling asleep.
____

This chapter has been edited
Enjoy.