Nervous.

Omg so I noticed as I've been writing that some parts of the story is missing.
I'm sorry about that, my internet is playing up so it isn't saving it, I have been checking over the story for about an hour now and I noticed it, I'll add the parts that did go missing once I started editing them.

Again sorry.
______

Usagi's POV (Omg again? Yeah)

_____

I looked up at Misaki who looked like he was about to vomit, he probably felt confused but more then anything he probably felt scared.
Was she not going to leave us alone? I don't want Misaki to be dragged into this anymore, I didn't think it would get this bad, I mean she is just a kid, she may be a year or two older then Misaki but she was still young, she could do so much more in her life then be stalking someone like me, plus I would never go for her, Misaki is the only one I need.

I grabbed Misaki by the hand then pulled him into his room.
"Usagi?"
"Get your stuff."
"Why?"
"Because I'm taking you to Takahiros."
"W-why?"
"Because I don't want you to get dragged into this anymore, I can see you are scared Misaki."
"I-I'm not scared.."
"Misaki, you're shaking."
"I- I don't care! I was already in this! Y-you can't go through this alone!"

Ahh he always has to put up a fight when things get tough.

"Misaki, I don't want you to be in this anymore."
"I've been in this from the start, from the day you disappeared!"
"But you won't be anymore."
"No, I will be, I'm not leaving."
"Yes you are."

I saw that Misaki began to tear up, "Misaki?" Why was he crying? It was just going to be until I can find away to get rid of her, well I hope so anyway, I will miss Misaki but it's better for him to leave then stay here.

"I-I'm not going." He said with tears flowing down his face.
"Why do you want to stay?"
"Because!"
"Because why?"
Misaki's face went into a deep red blush, "B-because I would miss you..." God dammit he is so cute.
"Misaki.."
"I refuse to leave, I won't you can't make me, I will just come straight back, I'm not leaving you here."

I guess there's no point on arguing anymore... 

"Alright, you can stay then."

Misaki looked at me and smiled, "Yeah!" He looked happy, at least he wasn't shaking anymore, I pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead, "I love you Misaki." 

Misaki pulled me away then gave me a small peck on the cheek while blushing, "Y-yeah... I- I love you too."
He always knew how to make me happy.

Misaki and I went back downstairs on the couch, he had his head resting on my lap while I was rubbing my hand in his hair.

My mind wondered back to those threats on the pictures of Misaki, I still don't know why she would send such things, those words could of made anyone scared.

(The words on the pictures said
Die Misaki!
I'll kill you!
Usami Akihiko is mine!
Stay away!
Other stuff as well but I'm lazy to write it.)

I heard slight breathing coming from Misaki, he had fallen asleep.

How can anyone be this cute? 
Misaki, one day you are going to kill me with cuteness.

I slowly lifted Misaki up and put him back down on the couch so I could sit up and get rid of the box that was still sitting where we left it earlier.
I went over and picked it up, I put all the pictures in the bin then ripped the box up so I could put it in the bin as well.

Luckily the garbage men were coming today so I can get that stuff out of my sight and not have to worry about Misaki looking at it ever again, I picked up the bin and took it downstairs for the garbage men to collect.

I walked back into the room and saw Misaki sitting up with a tired look, "Did I fall asleep?" I went over and sat next to him, "Yeah you did." He sat there rubbing his eye, "For how long?" He slowly got up then went over to the kitchen, "Not for long." I also got up then walked over to the kitchen, "What are you doing?" He looked at me then went to go get the apron he always wears when he is about to cook something, "Making some lunch, I'm starving." 

He walked over to the fridge and got a few things out, "Want anything?" I kinda felt hungry as well so I just nodded in reply so he began cooking some lunch.
When he was done, he called me over to the table, he had made some Sushi with rice and chips along with two milkshakes.

We began eating and as always it tasted amazing, I loved Misaki's food, he makes a great housewife.
"What are you smiling about Usagi?"
"Oh, I was just thinking you make a great housewife."
"But I'm a man."
"A man who is a great housewife."
"You make no sense."
I stared at him for a bit then noticed in one of the sushi's it had egg, I picked it up with my chopsticks and stared at it.
"I like egg."
"I know!, Now stop staring at it and eat it."
"It tastes amazing."
"You're a weird Author."
"It goes well with anything."
"Right, right."
I chuckled then finished the rest of my lunch.

"Thanks for the food Misaki."
"Your welcome, now give me your plate and cup so I can wash it."
"Right."
Misaki walked back into the kitchen then began washing the dishes, I walked up behind him and placed my hands around his waist, he was such a skinny boy.
"Usagi.."
I placed me head on his shoulders, "Mmmm?"
"I'm doing the dishes, so could you not?"
"Party pooper." I said walking away from him then sitting on the couch reading one of my manga.  

I saw Misaki finish up then walk over near me then started blushing, he ran over to me and took the manga out of my hands, "Oh, you wanna take the place of the manga hmm?" He blushed more, "N-no!" I couldn't help but laugh, it was fun making him embarrassed, "Sure Misaki." He threw the book on the ground then ran into his old room locking the door.

He was so cute.

______

Misaki's POV (Thought I was ending it? Nah hehe.)

______

I ran into my room, gosh Usagi is so embarrassing sometimes, how can he read those with a straight face? I can't even read the first page without getting all embarrassed, but I guess he is the great lord Usami Akihiko.

I still felt a bit scared after seeing those photos and threats but knowing Usagi in here for me I felt better.

I decided to message Hachiro to tell him what had happened, he replied straight away, by the way he sent the text he must had been shocked as well, I decided to take a nap again to get my mind off of everything.

I hope we can get through all of this, I hope she goes to jail for what she has done.
_______

For the last part of Misaki's POV I was gonna do it later because I am coughing so much right now it's hard to write, but I did it, this one may be on the short side but I'll do another chapter probably later tonight while watching Teen Wolf.

Anyway enjoy the chapter, thanks for reading, I'll just go die from coughing now, bye =)