Missing Usagi

Okay so this one will be longer and better (I hope anyway) I hope you enjoy.

And if this Fanfiction isn't as long as I wanted it to be then I will either do Free! Haruka x Makoto or Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) Levi x Eren.

I'm also gonna do some other sorts like Lucy x Natsu, Gray x Juvia, Jellal x Erza and Levy x Gajeel from Fairy Tail since Fairy Tail is my favourite Anime of all time.

____
Usagi's POV.
____

I watched as Misaki left the room to go to bed. I knew something was wrong since he was acting stranger than usual, was he jealouse? It was hard to tell since Misaki never said he was jealouse or showed that he was.

I took a break from writing my story and had a smoke, I couldn't help but think of Misaki and the strange question he asked, maybe it was nothing to worry about but I couldn't stop thinking about it.
_____
Misaki's POV.
_____
As morning came I woke up to find that Usagi-san wasn't in bed. Was he already awake?.. I said to myself, I walked out of the room but I didn't see Usagi-san anywhere.. Maybe he finished his story and wen't to publish it? I didn't think to much of it so I walked down to the kitchen to make breakfast before going to school.

When it was time to head off the phone rang and I wen't to amswer it "Hello?" It wasn't Usagi-san that's for sure he would of replied straight away but there was a strange silence.

"Misaki?" There was finally a reply "Y-yes?" I replied, "Ah Misaki! It's me" I thought for a second to who the caller could have been then it came to me "Aikawa?" There was a slight giggle then she replied with a yes.

"Wow your voice is a little different to I didn't realize it was you." I told her, "Ah yeah I got a bit of a cold so my voice is a little off" The was a slight pause after that then she spoke again "Is Usami-sensei there?" She asked "Ah no, I don't know where he is actually, I woke up but he wasn't home" I replied to her getting a little worried. "Hmm I see, he hasn't shown up for work so I thought he slept in again, well sorry for troubling you Misaki." Then she hung up. I looked at the time "Shoot I'm gonna be late!" Then I rushed out the door.

When I got to school I saw Sumi-senpai at the gate so I went to greet him. "Your a little late today" he said "Uh, Yeah I was on the phone and didn't notice the time." I was still thinking of there Usagi-san could have gone it wasn't like him to leave without saying anything he could of atleast left a note or something..
When the school bell rang we headed to our first class, I couldn't really concentrate much. I wanted the day to end already. "Is everything alright?" I looked over to see Sumi-senpai staring at me "Huh? Oh yeah everything is fine." Sumi looked alittle concerned "Are you sure? You were staring off in a daze." I didn't know how to answer that question, I couldn't say I was thinking about Usagi-san he would probably get the wrong idea.

I didn't respond to Sumi-senpai's question I just turned away pretending I didn't hear the question. "Misaki?" I knew I couldn't avoid the question for long "Y-yes?" Sumi looked a little concerned, He probably was thinking Usagi-san did something and I was to shy to say what. "Did something happen between you and Akihiko?" I knew he would ask that. "No, Nothing happend." He probably thinks I'm lying or something "Really? Then why do you look so down?" Should I tell him? Sumi-senpai is my friend I'm sure he will understand "Uh well when I woke up this morning Usagi-san wasn't there so I thought he wen't to work or something but then Aikawa-san called asking if I knew where he was, So i'm a little worried since he didn't leave a note or tell Aikawa anything."

"It wasn't like Usagi-san to leave without saying anything to anyone and he normally tells me if he is going out or he would leave a note so it's just a little strange." Sumi-senpai looked over at me he could tell I was worried by the look on my face I mean who wouldn't be worried it's Usagi-san, He can't even look after himself. "He doesn't have to tell you where he goes all the time does he?" After hearing that my eyes widened He didn't have to tell me where he wen't all the time? But he always did it just feels strange. Why was I thinking this stuff? Should I really be worried about him?