She Appears.

Misaki's POV
________

'What do you mean gone to the party?'
'I walked into her room, she had a note saying she left for the party so see Usami..
'Do you know when she left?'
'She was here like 30 minutes ago when I checked on her.'
'So she left between that..'
'Yeah..'
'I'll tell Usagi, you try and find her, she might still be around.'
'Alright, hey sorry about this Misaki.'
'It's fine.'

I put my phone back in my pocket then started looking for Usagi, I eventually found him with Isaka-san and Aikawa-san talking.
I walked up to them to see what they were talking about, it was something to do with his next book or something.

I didn't wanna disturb them but it was important, I walked up to Usagi and tugged on him suit, he then looked at me.
"What is it Misaki?"
"Uh can I talk to you for a second?"
"Sure what is it?"
"Uhm.. In private..."
"Oh sure."

We walked out of the room full of people, I made sure no one else was around and no one followed us out.
"So what is it you wanted to talk about?"
"Uhm well-"
"Oh! Could it be you're declaring your love to me?"
He's an idiot.
"No, that's not it."
"Then what is it?"
"Well you know that girl, the one who is like a massive fan of you and all?"
"Yeah what about her?"
"Well it seams she is more then just a fan..."
"What do you mean?"
"Well you know how I met up with a friend today?"
"yeah?"

I guess I should tell him about Hachiro now as well.
"Well he is the brother of the girl."
"And?"
I explained everything Hachiro said to me to Usagi, he looked really shocked but also disturbed.
"Is this all you needed to say or this there more?"
"There is uh more.."
"What?"
"Hachiro texted me before and said Chika is on her way here, like to this party..."
"What?!"
Usagi's expression changed from disturbed to anger.
"And uh one more thing..."
"What?"
"Hachiro told me that she was the one that sent that threat letter..."

Usagi looked more angry then before, it was kind of scary, I'd never seen him that angry, he was more angry then the time Usagi's brother told me he loved me, that was a weird day.

"Do you know when she left?"
"No put Hachiro said she left after he checked on her which was half an hour ago."
"Alright so she probably is almost here if she left that long ago."
"Yeah..."
"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"
"Because knowing you, you would leave the party and go to another town or something."

He knew I was right so he didn't argue back.
My phone vibrated again, it was another text from Hachiro.

'Hey Misaki, I'm on my way to the party, Chika replied to my message saying she was at the party already.'
I showed the message to Usagi, he looked around us "Well she isn't near us which is good"
I replied to Hachiro with an 'Okay, see you soon.'
Usagi and I walked back into the party then looked around, we couldn't spot Chika anywhere so we went back to Isaka and Aikawa to make it look like we don't know she is here.

Usagi told Aikawa and Isaka what was going on so they were also now keeping an eye out in case they spotted her anywhere in the room. 
I began to walk around the room, leaving Usagi with Aikawa and Isaka.

Everything seemed normal, it's been awhile since we began looking, I felt my phone vibrate again, I looked at it and it was from Hachiro saying he was here, I looked at the door and saw him walk in, he was wearing a suit to make himself blend in.

I walked over to him and asked if he can see his sister anywhere, he shook his head, we began to look around together but still couldn't find her so we walked back over to Usagi and the others.

"Usagi-san."
He turned around and saw me with Hachiro.
"This is Hachiro, they one I was talking about before, he is here to help us."
"Nice to meet you." Wow first time in awhile Usagi didn't glare at a guy I was friends with, I guess he trusted Hachiro, for the moment anyway.

"Yeah, nice to meet you Usami-san."
We all began talking for awhile but stopped when Usagi was called on stage to give out a speech.
Of course he did his little fake smile making it look like he was happy getting the award then started to give out his speech.

Aikawa, Isaka, Hachiro and I began walking around the room in case Chika is hiding somewhere taking photos or something.
We looked for awhile but gave up since we couldn't find her at all.
I looked around then saw a light flash near the stage, I went to get a closer look and sure enough it was her.

I quickly ran to where Hachiro and the others were and told them I found her, they followed me to where I saw her and she was still there taking photos of Usagi, god I don't like her at all, how dare you take photos of him.

Yes I admit I was slightly jealous, I don't know why but I was.
Hachiro walked up to Chika and grabbed her by the arm then pulled her out of the room, we all followed behind except for Usagi since he was still giving his speech.

We waked out of the room and Hachiro let go of her arm,
"What do you think you are doing!?"
We all stared at her waiting for an answer but she said nothing.
A few moment later I heard clapping and realized Usagi finished his speech.

We heard a door open and saw Usagi come out to where we were, Chika looked up and then had a big smile on her face but Usagi only looked at her with disgust.
Hachiro began talking again asking why she was here, she didn't say anything so I asked Usagi to try, she might reply with answers then.

"What are you doing here?" Usagi sounded annoyed.
"Seeing you of course darling." Ew.
 She lifted her camera up again and took another photo of Usagi, this got him angry even more.
"Please leave this place."
"But darling-"
"CHIKA."
Hachiro raised his voice at her, she flinched then looked at him then back at Usagi with the smile returning to her face.
"Please leave or I'll call security." Isaka finally spoke up.

She didn't take her eyes off Usagi, I was starting to get annoyed with her.
Usagi looked at me then Chika did the same thing giving me a death glare then looking back up at Usagi, does she ever get tired of staring?

I turned to Usagi, I was starting to get really annoyed, I wanted her to leave Usagi alone.
"Usami darling, lets leave this place and go somewhere else more private shall we?"
What?
Usagi smiled, "Sorry but after this I'm going somewhere private with Misaki."
she death glared me again, "But darling, he's just a kid, he won't make you happy."
Well that wasn't very nice...
"Sorry but he has already made me very happy, even now he is." I could see Chika getting very annoyed with me now, I guess the feelings mutual.

She was now staring at me, she looks like she is about to hurt me or soemthing I mean if she does I can't fight back since she is a girl and I don't hit girls.
She walked up to me then slapped me across the face "How dare you come between me and Usami!" She really likes to dream...
Usagi was pissed now, I could see it even if he wasn't showing it, he walked over to me and placed his large hand around my waist.

"I'm sorry but please stop calling me darling as I am not yours, Misaki is the only one for me and you are just getting in the way of it so please back off and don't come back into our lives again." He said all that with a smile, he then bent down and kissed me in front of everyone.

Chika looked angry, very angry. I looked at Hachiro, he was smiling at me, did he know all along? Oh well if not he does now...
Hachiro grabbed Chika by the arm and took her out of the room, finally it was all over for tonight, I hope she doesn't try anything now.

Usagi and I got let out of the party early tonight because of what happen, Usagi drove to the hotel we were staying at in silence but he didn't look angry anymore which made me happy. But I still couldn't believe that she made me jealous I mean that's really embarrassing.

When we got to the hotel, Usagi and I were both tired so we just eneded up going to bed early.
"Misaki."
"Mmm?"
"Where you jealous?"
How did he know?
"W-why?"
"Because the face you made when she kept calling me darling showed you were jealous."
"S-so what if I was!"
"Mmm, just wondering, goodnight my little Misaki."
He kissed the back of my neck then fell asleep with him arm around my waist.

Today was such along day, I wonder what will happen tomorrow or what Chika will do...
_____

Hehe another update!
Surprised? I am!
I have been on this all day writing, I'm gonna start the next chapter on my other story now actually, I am in the mood to write, have been for the last 3-4 days.

Oh and my hair is now blue, I am happy happy lil chap :)

Enjoy the chapter, thank you for reading! <3

Also sorry for any spelling mistakes, my laptop doesn't show if I spelt it wrong or not so just go with it.