Regret.

Misaki's POV.
____

When I saw the girl walk in behind Usagi-san I froze, why was she with him? Or was he with her!? What is going on!? I had so many thoughts going through my head and wanted to say so much ask questions but nothing came out.

"Usami, Where have you been!" Aikawa-san shouted at him "We have been worried sick!" Usagi looked at me I looked away so he wouldn't see my face. I felt like I was going to cry, I am so happy he is back and that he is alright but he is with someone else... Not to mention a female! Maybe he has gotten bored of me?.

Usagi turned his head over to the girl "You can leave now." is all that came out of him then he just walked upstairs into his room not speaking another word. I looked over at Aikawa she noticed I was about to cry, I am so confused why was Usagi-san with that woman? "Uh Misaki I've gotta go, Cheer up i'm sure he has a reason for being out with her."

After Aikawa-san left I just sat on the couch thinking, should I ask Usagi-san where he was and why was he with that girl? I can't get these thoughts out of my head. Maybe I should ask.. But what if the answer is because he is bored of me? I don't wanna hear it, I don't know what to do anymore.

Tears start falling down my cheeks, Then I hear a door open it was Usagi-sans. He walked down the stairs not even paying attention to me, He probably hasn't even noticed i'm crying. He goes over to the kitchen and gets a mug to make some coffee, He pours it in his mug then heads back up to his room not even looking at me once.

When he gets to the door he turns around and finally looks at me, I still have tears flowing down my cheeks, He notices that I am crying but just stands there staring. Finally he says something to me "Misaki, Why are you crying?" I didn't know how to respond, I didn't wanna say it was because he left and came home with a woman but I couldn't lie to him either.

"Misaki? Did you hear me?" I can't get anything to come out, I was scared I didn't know how to respond if I say the truth something bad might happen if I lie I could lose his trust in me. While still crying I get up from the couch and get my jacket "I'm going out for awhile.. To think." I wipe my tears and walk out.

Turning around to see if he came after me but nothing, No one was there. "Maybe he really is bored of me." I didn't wanna think about it anymore so I called Sumi-Senpai to see if I could stay the night.

When I get to Sumi's my tears have all dried up from the cold weather but my face was still red along with my eyes. I knock on the door and Sumi answers welcoming me inside, "Sorry for the intrusion." I bow my head and walk in "Misaki, Is everything alright? It's rare for you to stay over or even ask to." I don't know if I should tell him about what happen. "Has Akihiko returned?" I look at him and nod then look away "Then shouldn't you be happy and be at home with him" I shook my head "He was with a girl when he came back.."

It went quiet for awhile, Then Sumi spoke again "What do you mean he was with a girl?" I couldn't understand it myself at first, "Maybe he is bored of me." I looked over to Sumi, He had an angry look "I doubt he would get bored of you! You have been together for so long now and he says he loves you so what makes you think he is bored of you!"

I was shocked after hearing what he said I felt the tears coming back "But he was out for an entire day with her!" Sumi clenched his fist then he unclenched it, "And what makes you think it was the whole day? He could of just bumped into her and gave him a ride home." That can't be true his car wasn't there when I checked.

Before I could respond the was a knock on the door, Sumi went to answer it. When he did the person at the door let themselves in and when I could see who it was I was shocked. It was Usagi-san, He looked pretty angry "Misaki! Come on where leaving." He went to grab my arm but I moved just before he could "Misaki?" He stared at me confused I started to get upset even more but also angry I wanted to let it all out.

Usagi-san went to grab my arm again this time he did and started dragging me out I tried to get out of his grip but he was to strong. I started to get angry even more, I just couldn't hold it in anymore I had to let it out so I did, "NO! I'm not going with you! I don't wanna! you have another lover in your life now so why do you bother with me! Girls suit you way better that me. Why don't you go back to your fan and just leave me alone i'll go live with Nii-san!."

I couldn't hold it in any longer and when I went to look up I saw in Usagi-sans eyes that he was hurt and upset. Why did I say all that? What have I done..

___

I DID IT! IT'S UPLOADED! LOVE ME! I DID ALL THIS JUST NOW!

It's short I know but it's 3am I litterally did all this tonight so no arguing.

I'M SORRY IT'S LATE!!

Been sick.. Busy... And well I DO HAVE A LOVE LIFE :3

Anyway the next one will be up soon. But hopefully not as late as this one.

Hope you all enjoy!

Misaki is sah sad D;

This chapter has been edited.