I Love You Misaki.

Misaki's POV
__

The whole room went silent, Usagi still had his hand on me. My face was red with tears I regret everything I said, I wanted to say sorry but I couldn't get the words out.

"Misaki, Let's go." Usagi then pulled me outside and into his car and we drove back to his house., he must be really angry..

When we got back to his house he dragged me inside and threw me on the couch, "Misaki, What's wrong why are you acting strange!" I didn't know how to answer but I couldn't lie to him, "B-Because! You were out with that girl for a whole day and night!" Tears started falling down my face again.

"So this is what it's about.." I looked up at Usagi-san confused "Huh?" Usagi looked at me "She only offered to drive home with me because she saw me at the park and she thought I looked troubled about something."

I started to get confused even more "W-Why were you at the park? Did you stay there for the whole day and night?" Usagi laughed "Haha, No I was at a friends house firstly then I went to the park to think."

I was still confused to why he didn't call me.. "Uh, Usagi-san why didn't you call me? I was really worried about you..." Usagi looked at me strangely as if he thought I was lying "I thought you might of needed some space to clear your head, You didn't seem well that night."

He.. Was thinking about me? "Were you really that worried about me that it would make you cry?" I blushed a little then nodded, Usagi smiled then sat down next to me and hugged me "U-Uh Usagi-san?"

I heard him giggle "I love you Misaki" I blushed even more, Then Usagi picked me and carried me upstairs into his room and threw me on the bed and then he kissed me, "I love you Misaki" He then kissed me again.

My face was red as a tomato I was so happy that Usagi-san didn't hate me or wasn't bored of me, Usagi continued to kiss me and saying I love you, Usagi stopped kissing me for a second and then he hugged me, "I never want to lose you Misaki, I love you." I hugged him back "Yeah, I love you too..."

---------------------

Sorry this one is short I just wanted to make up from all the days I didn't update, Hope you all enjoyed."

ALSO! I thought I should say this: This Fanfiction has nothing to do with the story line from the Junjou Romantica Anime and Manga.

Hope your all enjoying 👌😋

This chapter has been edited.