Test.

____
Misaki's POV
____
"Yeah, I love you too"
That morning I woke up next to Usagi-san sleeping soundly, I never realised how much I missed his sleeping face.

I went down to the kitchen to start breakfast something simple like Bacon and Eggs will be fine, Usagi-san does like eggs.

After I finished I went upstairs to wake Usagi-san, He had the same scary face as usual ah, that's why I didn't miss it. Usagi-san and I headed downstairs to eat breakfast, as usual he was fascinated with the eggs. He is still strange like always, But I was happy to have him back next to me.

"Misaki are you okay? You're smile is creepy."
"Sorry for having a creepy smile."
"Haha, But seriously why are you smiling like that?"
"Huh? Oh, Well because I'm happy you're back..."
"Oh really? Maybe I should leave more often."
"D- Don't joke like that! Do you know how much you made me worry!"
"I know I know sorry."
"So? What did you have to think about at the park anyway?"
"Just work things and what I should do when I get home since you will be all angry and stuff."
"Sorry for worrying."
"Haha it's fine, It shows you care for me."

That made me blush a little, "Well I'm gonna head off to school and you should finish you're work." Usagi smiled at me, "Alright, I'll pick you up later okay."

When I got to school, Sumi-senpai was waiting for me at the gate, "Misaki! Did you hear?"
"Hear what?" I was a little confused, "About the surprise test?" I froze, "Surprise test? Since when was this accounced?"
"It hasn't been announced yet but I heard about it when I was walking past the teachers office, They said it was on tomorrow."
"I better study when I get home then."
"Let's just hope Usagi-san won't try anything like usual."
When we walked into class the teachers announced the test which will be on tomorrow morning everyone was shocked by it since it was a surprise test after all.

When it was time to head home Usagi-san was waiting at the gate in his car, everyone was staring at him as usual.
I got into the car and told him about the test and said not to bother me while I was studying. He just smirked and started to drive I hope he listened.
As soon as we got home I wen't upstairs into the room and started to study hoping Usagi-san wouldn't bother me.

After about two hours of studying I went downstairs to make a coffee studying can be very tiresome. It didn't seem like Usagi-san was around, maybe he was finally doing his work. I went to check on him and to my surprise he really was doing his work "Oh great Usagi-san is doing his work amazing." I giggled a little and Usagi turned and stared at me, "What happen to studying?" I stopped giggling "I can take breaks you know." Usagi smiled "Then I can take breaks from work too." I frowned "No you can't that's work." Usagi stopped smiling "Then get back to studying." Usagi-san turned around and went back to his work.

Wow I didn't think he would be that serious... Oh well he's right.
When I finally finished studying I checked the time 1:07am. Whoa, better get some sleep.

When morning came I woke up had a shower woke Usagi up then made breakfast, "Misaki I'll drive you to school today." I looked at Usagi-san, "Uh sure..." After Usagi finished we got in his car and headed off, atleast I won't be late.

When we arrived everyone stared as usual but I didn't care, when I got out of the car Usagi grabbed my arm "Good luck Misaki" I started to blush "T- Thanks.., I'm off."

When I got to the classroom Sumi was there waiting for the test to start, I sat a seat away from Sumi and started to get ready.
The teacher walked in with a stopwatch, "Okay the test will be 40 Minutes long and you may start now."
____
Chapter has been edited :)