Fifteen

I feel his pelvis colliding with mine and it makes everything so much more erotic. His nose is rubbing against mine as he breathes me in before he kisses me again, sucking on my bottom lip. It feels good and it makes me moan. His hands are in my hair and mine in his as his tongue slides into my mouth. Our tongues duel with each other, our mouths hot. It's a searing hot kiss.

His lips are no longer on mine, no. They're on my neck. He's sucking on my pulse and it makes me more wet than I was before, my pelvis instinctually thrusts as I feel the heat on my chest. I'm breathing heavier as I feel the after shocks of his torturous sucking.

Derek rips my shirt apart, the buttons popping off as his tongue outlines my bra. Quickly he moves it below my breasts, pushing them up. He takes a nipple in his mouth, biting gently and it shoots to my libido immediately.

I wake up, the bed sheets covered in my sweat. I look around and see no one there, it's time to get up.

I jump in the shower, trying to cool off the thrum my body has from my sex dream. When was the last time I had one of those? Too long.

//

I run to the lab, dropping off my tests for my patient and make my way up to the third floor. As I get off the staircase and turn for the cafeteria, Derek abruptly stops me in my tracks.

"Someone's been busy today." He states at me. I put my pocket book in my lab coat and my pen in my scrubs pocket on my chest.

"Yes I have been, charting and running labs all day." I roll my eyes, most boring work ever.. scut.

"Where are you headed now?" He asks as I continue walking, Derek following next to me.

I look at the rise and fall of his chest, seeing his taunt muscles under his scrubs top. I lick my lips, liking what I see. Before I even think I grab him and pull him into an on call room. To my luck there's no one there.

"What are you doi-" I press him against the door taking charge, I've been dying to do this since I woke up seven hours ago.

Derek's hands immediately wrap around my waist as he pulls me tighter to him. My lips are on his, hungry for his lips. I slide my tongue in his mouth and I can feel it takes him by surprise.

His hand finds my hair as he pulls my head back, kissing my neck and sucking on that oh so sensitive spot. We walk backwards towards the bottom bunk and I push him to the bed. He can't be on top of me, not yet.

I look into his eyes as he catches his breath, They're dark and sparkling. He has a sexy smirk on his lips as he watches me look at him.
"What has gotten into you?" He asks me seductively.

I straddle him, my fingers finding his curls as he's sitting up holding my body, I lean down the little bit that I need to for our lips to make contact.

"I had a dream." I say on his lips. My breathing is heavy, much like my dream.

"Oh yeah?" He asks between kisses.

"Mhmm." I mumble in his mouth, my lips finding his again.

"What was it about?" The seductiveness in his voice turns me on even more.

"Well let's just say we were doing something very similar to what we're doing right now. But instead I'm taking charge." I look into his firing eyes.

"Hot. So. Hot." He groans and I can feel his erection. It takes me by shock and I calm myself. It's just an erection, Derek's erection.

And with that I get off of him and leave the room, a hot and sexually frustrated Derek sits in there. I smirk, that'll be fun to deal with later.