Twenty-Six

Tongues. They serve their purpose. They help you taste things. They're a muscle. Helps you swallow your food and drinks. They serve their purpose. They're heavenly heavenly purpose.

Licking. They do a good job of that. Licking my inner thighs torturously slow as Derek's eyes never leave mine. I shudder in anticipation.

He finally reaches my lips. I moan. My hips have a mind of their own. His tongue encircles my clit, doing its dirty work. My hips continue bucking as Derek's tongue continues to torture me. He sucks out my fluids. Swallowing them. His tongue slides down my folds and into my vagina. He licks the walls and the sensation is amazing.

I grab the sheets as I lay before Derek completely at his mercy as he orally fucks me. He moves his tongue back up to my clit before he fondles it with his teeth which makes me scream as he continues fondling it.

He slips two of his talented fingers inside of me and curls them up, my hips rising with the sensation. He removes his fingers as he licks them, smirking at me and I let out a wail as he tongue fucks me again. My walls tighten around his tongue and I come loudly on it. He licks up my wet folds, sucking me dry until I have nothing left to give. A small sheen of sweat covers my chest as I gasp for air, dated from his talented work.

"Anytime you wanna wake me up from your sex dreams, Let me know. I'm all for it.." He wiggles his eyes and I lick my lips before he gets under the covers and pulls me close.

"Shut up." I mumble before dozing back off.

I wake up early, before Derek does. And of course he'll be taken aback by that, considering I like to sleep in. I quickly run through my morning routine down stairs so I don't wake him and head out the door hurriedly. I smile at my brilliant scheme.

Just finishing rounds I turn the corner and am met with a familiar neuro surgeon and his disconcerting look on his face.

"Morning." I smile softly and I get the same response as I did when I turned the corner.

"You left me this morning." He states, as if he's bothered by it.

"Yeah? I had rounds and I wanted a good case? Am I not allowed to leave?" I bite back, growing annoyed.

"You woke me up in the middle of the night so I could.." He tilts his head as a gesture to our festivities, "And then we went back to bed. I woke up and you were gone. As if I was just some one night stand." He says, almost hurt or jealous.

"Oh please Derek, you know it's not like that with you so grow a pair!" I hissed before heading down the corridor.

Derek asked me to scrub im with him later that day but I already was scheduled to scrub im with Burke on a coronary bypass. It was amazing to look into a chest and actually see a heart beat, pumping blood.

I changed out of my scrubs and into my street clothes, quickly freshening myself up. Exiting the locker room I made my way to the elevator.

Just as I was almost out the door of the hospital, my plan going perfectly I was halted by Derek. I cringed and from the look on Derek's face, it was all over mine.

"What the hell is going on?" He questioned and I let out a sigh.

"Oh Derek you always have to ruin everything." I rolled my eyes but noticed he was still in his scrubs, giving me the advantage. "Look I'm going to Joe's with some people, I'll see you there?" I more so told than asked.

"People? What people?" He asked.

Shit!I don't have any friends really. Cristina. "Uh Cristina, yeah she invited me! I'll see you later. I kissed him on the cheek quickly and bolted before he could get another word in.