Long Time no See

Leaf village;
At kages residence.

Gaara stood by the window staring into the night sky.
He turns abruptly and opens a desk drawer beside his bed . He takes out a satin peach hair ribbon.
He holds it close to his heart and whispers. ..........

Gaara:I miss you. .....return to me if you are somewhere out there. I feel...........you are alive. ..........what I feel can't be wrong.

Someone knocks at the door then.

Gaara: come in.
(Putting the ribbon back inside)
Temari : its me Gaara. It's time to go to the Konoha festival. All the kages are waiting.
Gaara: Okay.

( so cute! This is what Gaara looks like if you don't know yet)

He dresses in his official attire and leaves with Temari and Kankuro.

In the Hokage office :
A hidden leaf ninja is reporting the sixth hokage Kakashi .

Ninja: Hokage-sama! All the kages have arrived. They are on their way to the beginning ceremony site. Every thing is prepared for the annual konoha festival.

Kakashi: It is going to be a month long festival, I hope that everything is prepared for the four kages' residences.

Ninja:Yes! Hokage-sama.

Kakashi: good.

Ninja: Hokage-sama , The girl from this morning wants to see you.

Kakashi: Bring her in!

Kakashi's thoughts: why is she here now? Is there something more about the threat she told me about? Unfortunately She isn't telling a lie because naruto used his nine tails mode to see if there was any negativity in her and there wasn't.
After tonight's beginning ceremony I shall discuss this with other kages.

Knock knock!

Kakashi: come in.

A girl enters the office.

Girl: good evening hokage sama.
Kakashi: Good evening. Why are you here?

Girl: well you see... I just found a job here. If you permit me, I'd like to take the offer. I wanted to make sure there isn't a courtesy I have to follow.

Kakashi: yes of course. you are The part of konoha now. Make yourself at home.

Girl: Thank you very much..........oh crap! It's the first day of my job and I am getting late.(looking at her watch ) Gotta go hokage! (Running out of the door)

Kakashi: She is a casual one.... (smiling under his mask)

The girl is running through busy streets of konoha.

Girl's thoughts: I'm getting late..... Getting late!! ........ It was quite strange the way I got this job. I mean... I was just singing my mom's favourite song when a man begged me to sing at the beginning ceremony. Poor he.. His musicians weren't going to come so I had to say yes. Good for me....Got something to do in this new place!

She was running , deep into her thoughts not noticing Gaara walking with temari and kankuro in some distance. And then she bumps into him. She falls down.

Girl : Ouch!!

Gaara turns.She doesn't look up at the guy she bumped into. She stood up dusting her clothes and not looking at the guy she says...

Girl : I'm so so sorry. I wasn't looking. Uh! ...... gotta go! !

She ran past him.

At the same time.....
Gaara's thoughts: we are heading towards the site when someone hits me from behind. I turn and see a girl with purple hair just like manami's but anyone can have purple hair. She stands up and apologizes. She looks in a hurry. She runs past me and.... as my eyes land on her hand my eyes widen. It's....it's the same bracelet  I gave to manami! How can.... is she... manami?????

Gaara stood there in silence for a while.

Kankuro : let's go Gaara.
Gaara : OK.

.................................