Stone of Kazuo clan.

Gaara walks through the streets in the middle of the day.

A lady : Kazekage-sama !
Gaara : Yes?
Lady : Sorry to disturb you but as I have seen you a lot with Manami, I wanted to tell you that I just saw her running towards the hokage mountain and she was crying. Is she OK?

Gaara : I didn't know about this.
Lady : Oh, okay.

Gaara turns towards the mountain and starts running as he reaches the top he see manami crying hard.

Gaara : Manami.......

Manami : Gaara-kun!
(Wipes her tears)
Gaara : What's wrong? Why are you crying?
Manami : It's nothing really.

Gaara : You won't just cry for nothing. Tell me!
Manami : I said it's nothing! Nothing you should know!

Saying this she walks away.

Gaara's thoughts : Why. ..Why won't she tell me?
Manami's thoughts : I can't tell him. Gaara is not just my friend. He is the Kazekage.He has his own duties. I don't want him to interfere in this matter. I will go far far away so that I won't be a harm to people around me like the last time.

Next morning;

Dai: Kazekage!
Gaara : Prince Dai, good morning.
Dai : Have you seen Manami? !
Gaara :I last met her yesterday.
Dai : She didn't return home last night. She is nowhere to be seen.
Kakashi : Manami is not in the village. She was seen exiting the western gates late last night.
Gaara :Where could she be? !
Dai : And I thought she would act mature....
Gaara : She was crying yesterday but she didn't tell me the reason. What is it , please tell me?

Dai : I don't have a choice, Shinimi has stolen the stone of Kazuo clan. He right now can control Manami. She has to fight against herself. If she gets a hold of herself then the stone will be destroyed and problem will be solved. But manami doesn't want to take risks and I have a bad feeling that she ran away.

Gaara : We have to get her back.
Kakashi : I'll form a team for her search.

Later on;

Gaara, Naruto, Sakura, Timari, Konkuro and shikamaru were the team members who had to search Manami.

Gaara : Naruto, can you sense her?
Naruto : Yes. She is not too far away.
Sakura : let's go.

Manami's thoughts: He... he is following me. Why? ....Why now? I'm not sure if I can control myself. I don't want to hurt you. Father will cast the jutsu soon. Please go away Gaara......

Gaara's thoughts: Manami..... Not this time. I won't let you go this time. You are too precious to me. Hold on.......

Gaara : Manami! Wait!

Manami : Go away Gaara! I don't want to hurt you!
Gaara : You won't! Stop acting like a kid and come with me.
Manami : No! He'll make me kill you all.
Sakura : Manami, please.
Naruto : It's okay, please don't act silly.

Manami starts crying and falls to her knees. Gaara grabs her.
Gaara : Don't cry. Let's head back to the village.
Manami : But!
Timari : No buts! If you are captured by Shinimi, everything will end!
Manami : And if I hurt you all?
Naruto : Then we'll shake you back to senses.

Manami: I..IT'S NOT THAT EASY !! I HAVE ALREADY LOST SO MANY PEOPLE!.... AND..... AND IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF ME! IF ONLY I NEVER EXISTED, THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!............. I...I'm just a..... just a monster.... (Crying hard)

Gaara: No, you are not! You are my friend. Why are you acting like this?! The Manami I know , is always facing dangers with a smile. That smile.... it is your strength. 

....................................................................

Manami remembers;

Flashback;

Manami's mother: Manami.... My dear daughter, always keep on smiling. That smile of your's , is your real strength.

Manami : I promise Mama! I'll always smile.

....................................................................

Manami: Why?....... Why do I have to be so weak?

Sakura: You are not weak Manami. We believe in you.

Gaara: Now let's head back to the leaf.

Manami: Fine, but if I try to harm any of you...... please... kill me. If I'll live... I'll never forgive myself.

Timari: We know you can do this.

Then they head back to the village.

They enter the village and not too far from entrance Manami suddenly stops walking , then she feels swear chest pain. She screams in pain and closes her eyes . Everyone turn. Just then a red ora surrounds her and her hair turn white. She opens her eyes and they are also white instead of purple. She makes a sword appear which is also red instead of blue.

Gaara : Manami!
Timari : What's happening to her?!
Shikamaru : This must be the jutsu, prince Dai told us about!
Naruto : What now? !
Sakura : We have to keep the villagers safe.

Gaara : Manami, get a hold of your self!!

Manami's face turns emotionless as she starts attacking the village.

Gaara's thoughts: Manami, please don't do this. you have to stop. I know that you can control yourself. I believe in you.......

Manami's thoughts : I... I don't want to do this. I can't control myself. why? ! Save me .......gaara-kun, I won't be able to forgive myself if something happens to this village. I want......to say something but I can't, I'm .....in a dark chamber. It hurts so much, I'm...... loosing. ..my.........consciousness.........no......