Unforgivable!

Finally it's time for the beginning ceremony. Every one is excited. The kages have seated.
The host begins the ceremony.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen! It's Time we begin this ceremony . Unfortunately our old singers aren't here . .... but we have a new singer with us today. So let's welcome this young lady!

Then the song begins

Gaara looks at her and realises that she is the one.
When girl is almost at the end of the song........ her eyes meet Gaara's.

Girl's thoughts : G...Gaara -kun?! That boy is so much like Gaara but he is the kazekage! Is he really?....

She ends the song with the same thought in her mind.

Host: amazing! please put your hands together for Manami Kazuo!

Gaara : M...Manami. ..... it's really you!
Manami : Thank you!
Temari: I have heard that name before.
Kankuro: Me too.

Manami goes back stage and out of the back door still thinking if it was really him.

Manager : Miss! you forgot your first payment!

Manami : Thanks! I hope you know I can't do this for too long.

Manager :  Yes, our previous singers should be here in a few days. 

Manami: I can handle till then I guess.

Manager: Thank you so much! You should stay for a little bit longer. The show has just begun.

Manami : sorry but I have to go.

Manager : Well okay... I can't force you. You've done enough for me.

Manami : Um..... Mr.manager.... can you tell me the name of the kazekage?

Manager : You don't know it?(very surprised)

Manami: I am new here so no.

Manager: well its Gaara.
................................
Manami: Gaa..ra...W..Well thanks. I.. I have to go. (Running out of the door)
Manager: bye!

Manami's thoughts: It is him.... It really is him! Oh ! I'm so happy. After soo long....... I just wanna go and hug him but I can't. I don't know if he even remembers me. Gaara-kun.....

Suddenly Manami stops in an empty street. Her eyes widened. The person standing in front of her was no one else but Gaara.

Gaara: We meet again..... Manami-chan.

Manami unable to control herself runs straight into gaara's arms with teary eyes. It was clear that Gaara was holding in his emotions.

Manami: I missed you....... I missed you so much Gaara- kun!
But Gaara pushed her back.
Manami: Gaara...-kun?(surprised)

Gaara: WHERE!!....... WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME??!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA...HOW MUCH I SUFFERED?!

Manami began to tear up.

Manami : Gaara-kun..... I... I can e..explain... I......

Gaara : Is there anything to explain? ! You... you were alive but... but you left me alone to suffer! I tried to make friends but I wasn't able to.... instead my own uncle tried to kill me! I went deep in darkness but in my heart I thought that if only you were with me it wouldn't have happened. But you were alive and it did happen.

Manami : Gaara-kun.... I need you to listen to me. Please... (crying )

Gaara : You are unforgivable Manami-chan!

With that he left, leaving her alone. She drops on her knees sobbing.

Manami : please.... forgive me. please..........

Manami's thoughts: I... just lost my only friend..... I wish I was dead.....

 I wish I was dead