The war begins.

Kingdom Arata;

It's 2 AM.

The army leaded by Prince Dai and Princess Manami was ready to leave.

Manami and Dai were standing on the balcony looking down at the army.

THIS IS HOW SHE IS LOOKING RIGHT NOW. FORGET THE SWORDS.

Manami: I can't believe we pulled this off.

Dai: I knew this would happen someday so I was already preparing the army for a long time.

Manami: We are lucky to have you here....

Just then Lia walks to them and puts her hand on Manami's shoulder.

Lia: It's time.

Soldiers talking;

Soldier 1: It's time...

Soldier 2: I can't believe we are up against him!

Soldier 3: And what about the princess? Will she fight her own father?!

Soldier 4: I don't trust her! She's the reason we are having a war in the first place!

Soldier 2: Yeah... She is such a misfortune...

Soldier 1: Why does she even exist? If only she was never born...
Soldier 5: We lost our king and queen because of her!

Unfortunately, Manami could hear them just fine. Dai could too. He clenches his fists in anger and is about to say something when Manami stops him. She slowly takes a step forward.

Manami:
Brave soldiers of Arata! It's time to protect what matters to us the most!....I believe that many of you have different doubts.... I... feel the same way too! I've asked this question to myself several times.... Can I kill him?..... I really don't know..... And I won't unless I try! I've someone who's my strength.... as long as he fights, I'll fight too!!
I'm... not a good leader... I'm just a misfortune... I'm weak and miserable but... I still want to give it a try....So please..guide me! I'm can't do this alone!! Lend me your strength! I want to protect my people! Because more than anything..... I'm MANAMI KAZUO! Daughter  of  Takihiko Kazuo... a brave and powerful king!
We are going to defeat Shinimi! He's not your king! He's not my father!
In the name of Kazuo clan and king Takihiko!!!!

 a brave and powerful king!We are going to defeat Shinimi! He's not your king! He's not my father! In the name of Kazuo clan and king Takihiko!!!!