First friend.

The black clouds cover the sky;

Gaara's thoughts:
Manami-chan.............. You went through so much. I was awful to you..... I have to apologise. I was only being selfish....... But where are you? You weren't in your apartment and not at work. I searched everywhere...... Where can you be?

Gaara looks for Manami everywhere and then hopelessly stops in front of a park. He sits down on a bench near the park's entrance, when rain starts to pour down.
Suddenly Gaara hears someone's voice in the park. Gaara enters the park. His eyes widen when he sees a certain someone, sitting on a swing with her head hanging low.

 His eyes widen when he sees a certain someone, sitting on a swing with her head hanging low

Gaara: Manami-chan...............

Manami's thoughts: He hates me..... He hates me..... He hates me.

Wait a minute..... Why did the rain stopped pouring on me?.....I still hear its sound.
I look up in the sky only to see a sand shelter above me. I then turn my face and as I thought he was standing behind me......

Manami: Gaara-kun?!

Gaara then hugs her tightly.

Gaara: I'm so sorry. Forgive me.... Please.

Manami though surprised, hugs him back.

Manami: Its okay Gaara-kun. You don't have to apologize.

Gaara lets her go , looking straight into her eyes and of course as always he was blushing. The strange thing was that Manami was blushing as well.

Gaara: You haven't changed since then.
Manami : Well I don't think I'm the same old Manami.......
Gaara: what is that supposed to mean?........
Manami: ( giggling) nothing silly!

G

aara couldn't help but blush even harder. He sits on the swing next to manami's.