Duty as a ruler...

Next day;

Manami wakes up fully fresh and healthy.

Manami: Finally..... the fever's gone!

She leaves her house.

All this time, she was smiling.. for no reason! Well actually was a reason for her to be sooo happy.

Manami's thoughts: Gaara loves me , I love him and..... We confessed to each other!!!! That makes me his girl friend!!!!!! No wait, he didn't actually say anything about that.... Wait.. why am I excited? Why am I smiling? Why can't I STOP SMILING?!!!!!!

Manami manages to get her head out of it. She finally notices her environment.

There are buildings damaged because of the last attack. Some people's houses were destroyed. Even though it was the festival month, people were sad.

Sadness fills Manami's eyes.

Manami's thoughts: This is terrible!

Just then she meets Shikamaru.

Manami: Good morning!

Shikamaru: Hi. How are feeling now?

Manami: Totally fine!

Shikamaru: Good then come with me. The Hokage wants to see you.

Manami: Me? okay then....

She follows him to the Hokage's office

Shikamaru knocks at the door.

Kakashi: Come in.

They both enter.

The five kages, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are present there.

Shikamaru closes the door. There is a strange silence in the room.

Manami: Hey, what's up?

Kakashi: Good morning princess. How's your health now?

Manami: I'm okay but why have we gathered here?

Kakashi: Well you see... There have been many attacks on leaf in this single month. There is a festival going on which means more people's life is at risk...

Manami: I know and in fact I was thinking the same thing but what is the point of you telling me this?

Kakashi: If you are aware then you should know that the best thing to do right now is to cancel this festival.