My most precious treasure....

NEXT DAY....

The sun rose once again as a new wind filled the sky. The birds chirped, telling everyone that it's a new day.But this morning, Konoha was filled with a painful silence. The sky itself looked sad.There was a strange gloom in the air...

Because Princess Kazuo Manami was gone

Hokage's office;

Shikamaru: Hokage-sama! All the armies have reached their villages.

Kakashi: Good...And the Kages?

Shikamaru: Mizukage, Tsuchikage and Raikage have arrived leaf village. Kazekage is healed now. He wants to leave for sand today.

(Gaara didn't go back to sand. He was brought to leaf from the battle field)

Kakashi: *SIGH* He won't be attending the funeral then?

Shikamaru: I asked Tamari about it. She said that Gaara told her not to ask him again about it.

Kakashi: Very well... are all the preparations done?

Shikamaru: Yes.

Kakashi: Okay then. Make sure everyone attends the funeral.

Shikamaru: Yes.

Shikamaru leaves the office.

Manami's body was brought to the leaf from where Dai and Lia would take her to Chio. There she would be buried with the other members of the kazuo clan. Her father's body was already taken there. Kakashi requested Dai to allow them to hold a funeral for Manami in Leaf as well.After the funeral, her body would be taken away to Chio.

.........

While the preparations for Manami's funeral were going on, Gaara was sitting in the balcony of his room, gazing into the sky as the light breeze ruffled his hair....In his hand was Manami's SATIN PEACH RIBBON he hadn't touched in a while.After all....

SHE WAS RIGHT BESIDE HIM...