Manami's Truth

Next Day:

Manami's thoughts: I couldn't sleep the whole night. I was thinking about Gaara-kun .I Knew I had hurt him but I had no other choice! I had to leave ! If only he would listen ,if only he would forgive me.......

Gaara's thoughts: Why? It was all I could think the whole night. A part of me wanted to forgive her and accept her apology but......the other half........it just got me convinced that she'd done it on purpose. I don't know what to do......

Someone knocks at Gaara's door. He opens it to see a hidden leaf shinobi.

Shinobi: Lord kazekage, hokage-sama invites you to his office to discuss an issue.

Gaara: ok.

Gaara is on his way to hokage's office when a particular someone comes in his way.

Manami: Gaara-kun..... Can't we just talk?

Gaara: leave me alone.

Saying this he continues to walk towards the office and Manami......... She stood there saying nothing,thinking nothing with her heart broken to bits.

 She stood there saying nothing,thinking nothing with her heart broken to bits

When Gaara enters the office, all the other kages were already there. He greets everyone and when all the kages have seated , Kakashi begins,

Kakashi: I want to discuss a very serious issue with you all. The thing is , we are thinking that Our people are safe and peace has come since the fourth great shinobi war two years ago but a bigger threat has arisen.

Raikage: What do you mean? A threat bigger than KAGUYA?
Kakashi: yes.
Mizukage: How do you know about this?

Kakashi: I hope you remember the girl Manami kazuo, who sang in the beginning ceremony?

Gaara's eyes widen.

Tsuchikage: yes?
Kakashi: she is not actually A singer. She told me about this and she is telling the truth because Naruto has confirmed it.

Kazekage: What exactly did she tell you?

Kakashi: Other than five great nations, there are two more kingdoms , KINGDOM CHIO and KINGDOM ARATA in this world that are totally apart from us. No matter what happens here there is no affect on those kingdoms. No one, not even KAGUYA knew about them. People there are normal ninjas like us but they had one clan, that is the kazuo clan. Members of this clan had power that could rival even Naruto's. There were two families of kazuo clan that ruled each kingdom.
Raikage: Were??
Kakashi: Yes..... The clan was killed by their own leader. The only two members of the clan that are still living are Manami kazuo and the leader of the clan Takehiko kazuo, also known as Lord shinimi (death). He is Manami's father and the king of kingdom Chio. Shinimi is the great threat I mentioned earlier.

The story goes like this, people of this clan had great power in a specific chakra nature but those with wind chakra were considered as demons. They could obtain power even more than KAGUYA'S but...... No one yet was able to control that much power. All the children born with that power were feared by all. when a child of that clan used to turn seven,his or her powers used to become visible. If the child was a wind Chakra user he or she would be killed. Not many children had that Chakra so not many died. On the other hand, there was a prophecy that a child will be born with wind chakra who will control it and become more powerful than any other ninja in this universe. But they could not take the risk of letting the child live to find if he or she could control the Power, time passed by children were killed and their families suffered. Then Manami was born to the royal family. She was the third child in the royal family, she had an elder sister and brother. Her mom was the queen of ARATA. Manami was loved by all till she turned seven. Unfortunately her chakra nature was wind. People started to hate her and treated her like the jinchurikies in our world were treated once. The king and queen had to decide if they were going to kill her. If they decided not to kill her it wouldn't be fair for other families who lost their children. The queen denied to let her daughter get killed, she wanted to give her daughter a chance on the other hand the king put his kingdom first. The decision was made by the king to kill her. Although the Queen had a strong feeling that her daughter was the child of prophecy. At last the day came when she was going to get killed. That day, Manami was playing alone at the beach.
Then ....... it happened, according to the prophecy
"The first person who will try to kill the child of prophecy .......... will be cursed by darkness . That person's soul will be alive but the body will be controlled by an evil spirit. That person will gain all the power around him by killing people and try to rule the world. Only and only the child of prophecy could kill it."

Manami was the child of prophecy. Her father was the one who was going to kill her and so he was the one who got cursed. He killed all the ninjas in kingdom CHIO and his whole clan too who were in CHIO for the execution. He even killed his own wife and children. He was also going to kill manami but her mom transported her in this world before dying. Shinimi didn't attack Arata as he waited for the right time. Ninjas of arata were safe for the time being. He thought manami was dead but she wasn't. She was actually in hidden sand. Later on she was taken away by the new king of Arata who was a sworn friend of her father.

Now Shinimi is again trying to rule over everything. He created powerful ninjas as his men. He wants to attack and rule the world which  includes our nation's too. Manami as the princess of Arata and the child of prophecy wants to work together to defeat him.

Raikage : This is a real serious issue.
Kakashi : I know but don't tell anyone right now. Let things go smoothly.
Tsuchikage : I totally agree with you.

The kages left with a new concern.
On the other hand, Gaara was speechless.

Gaara's thoughts : How could I do this to her?..... I have to apologize for what I have done. please forgive me...... Manami -Chan. .........................................