The Destined Encounter.

Continue from the last chapter...

Kakashi: Manami, it's time..

Manami: I know. I'm going. I will defeat him!

Naruto: You can't go alone.

Manami: No, this is where I fight alone. My real challenge starts here.

Sasuke: True, but it would be a complete stupidity if you go alone in there..

Manami: Your point..?

Kakashi: He's right. Do you really believe that he would let you find him this easily? There must be countless guards and dangerous traps in there.

Manami: But I can handle them!

Kakashi: Of course you can and by the time you get to Shinimi you'd be completely exhausted. A easy way to defeat him isn't it? (NOTE THE SARCASM) 

Sakura: You need to be at your 100% if you want to defeat him...

Manami: How silly of me... You're right. Me going alone would definitely be a terrible idea...

Kakashi: And... we need to get rid of Naruto from here because he doesn't seem to hold back that much with his attacks...

Naruto: But I am! (Just used RASENSHURIKEN 3 times)  

Kakashi: Okay then, Sakura, Naruto you two as well as Shikamaru and Kiba will go with her.

Manami: Umm.. I think Sakura should stay. She is healing everyone here so...

Lia: Don't worry about that.

Manami: Lia?

Lia: I came as soon as I got Hokage's message.

Kiba: We're here !

Kiba, Akamaru and Shikamaru reach the spot.

Kakashi: Everything is solved then. You all should go now.

Manami: Right! Everyone, lets go!

They turn to leave but just then..

Gaara: Manami!

Manami turns.

Manami: Gaara?!

Gaara came running when he found out that Manami was going to fight Shinimi.

Gaara: Manami! I'm going with you.

Manami: But Gaara....

Kakashi: Kazekage, I believe you should not go with her. You are needed here.

Gaara: I am not letting her go alone!

Kiba: Are we invisible or something?

Naruto: Yeah, we are going with her y'know.

Manami: I'll be fine Gaara. You know there's no turning back from here...

Gaara: No! I am going no matter what you or anyone else says..

Manami: Gaara, you..!

Lia: Manami. Let him go with you.

Manami: But Lia!

Lia: Why do you think Shinimi targeted HIM three times. Your X fiance, that monster and even that woman. All of them were ordered to kill him.. It's clear Shinimi doesn't want you with him. I don't know what it is but there has to be some connection between Gaara and the prophecy.

Manami: But still....It's not safe...

Gaara: I swore...I swore to myself that I'll never let anything happen to you. I'll never let you go away again... That feeling... of loosing you... I can't lose you again!