Nightmares.

Two days after Gaara and Manami return to the leaf;

2 AM...

Moonlight skimming through the half open window onto Manami's face. Her skin lucid and pale. The purple rivulets of her hair snaking from side to side as she lays in her bed , tossing uncomfortably. Something very disturbing poking her peaceful sleep. Her breaths become more and more labored. Cold sweat collecting on her skin making her shiver.

NIGHTMARE;

Manami is standing in the middle of a room.

Manami: Hello? Is somebody there?... Hello?!.... Where am I?

Familiar voice: Manami-chan!

Manami turns.

Manami: Gaara-kun?!

Manami runs towards him but as she gets closer, he falls to the ground. He is badly wounded. The floor becomes a stream of blood...

Manami: Gaara! Wake up! Who did this to you?!

Gaara: ...Y..YO..YOUR.... FATHER...... (DEAD)

Manami: Nooo.... No! Gaara!......

Timari and Konkuro appear.

Timari: HE killed Gaara..... Your father killed him!

Konkuro: It's all your fault.... He was killed because he was close to you!!!!

Sakura: You killed him!

Naruto: It's all your fault!

Manami: No.... No! No I didn't!

Kakashi: You are the murderer of sand's Kazekage!

Manami: I didn't....

Kiba: You did it!

Manami: NO!

Gaara's dead body disappears and a wounded Gaara appears standing in front of her.

Gaara: It was all.... your fault.... YOU KILLED ME!!!! It was you!!!!!!

Manami: Gaara.... I didn't do it!

.......................

Manami: I didn't!!!

Manami's eyes shot open. She was breathing hard as the sweat rolled down her face. There was fear in her eyes.....

 There was fear in her eyes

Manami: That dream.....(Breathing fast)

Manami closes her eyes, trying to relax. Pictures from the same dream come into her mind and she opens her eyes again.