Princess.

Manami and Gaara run towards the village gates holding hands that made Gaara blush red as his hair. Near the gates manami saw some people who she totally recognised and she left gaara's hand running towards them. She hugged a young and handsome guy.

Manami: Onee-sama!

(Dai is the son of Manami's father's friend who is now the king of Arata. He is not her real brother. He's more like a cousin though not blood related)

 Dai: Now, how many times do I have to tell you to behave like a proper princess?

Manami : onee-sama! As if I am ever gonna listen to you.

Dai: (sigh) You never learn. ..

Manami : of course I don't............

Manami sweat drops when she realizes that her brother including his few guards,didn't even take a single step in the village

Manami : Onee-sama....... why didn't you enter the village?

Dai : (sigh ) you know how Hisato is.

(Head guard)Hisato: We couldn't enter a place we don't know with out seeing you princess.

Manami : yeah right. ... now will you do the favor of entering? !

Gaara's thoughts: She is so.....informal.

Finally... they step into the village.

Kakashi : Um. ... I am the Hokage of the leaf village. It is a pleasure to meet you prince Dai.

Dai : It's a pleasure to meet you too. We are just here to check on to the princess. I hope she didn't cause too much trouble.

Manami : I don't cause trouble!

Kakashi : N..no she didn't.

Dai : I'm glad...... Manami, what happened to your hand?

Manami's smile disappear as she looks at her bandaged hand.

Manami : He. ... he sent some one to bring me to him. ........

Dai : Oh.......

The atmosphere becomes sad.

Manami :But I was able to defeat him!
I guess. I just have to practice more.
(Bright smile )

Everyone look at her with a smile

Gaara's thoughts: She's amazing.........

Dai : And you are? ..... (asking Gaara )

Gaara : I'm Gaara, the kazekage of hidden sand.

Dai : Gaara. ...... I have heard that name before. .........No way! You are the boy to meet whom manami tried to run away from the kingdom 12 times.

Manami : Onee-sama!

She started blushing and turned her face so Gaara won't be able to see it. Gaara also became embarrassed and blushed.

Dai : Well, it is nice to meet you..... finally.

Manami : Onee-sama, I think we should be going. You should..... No you have to be tired. Just do as I say and stop talking! (Blushing hard )

Dai who knew his sister stopped talking immediately and started to follow her quietly.

Time skip :
Manami : Onee-sama...... why do you have to say such embarrassing stuff.

Dai : You like him, don't you?

Manami : W.What...are you saying!

Dai smiles.
Dai : I'm just glad that you are happy here.

Manami smiles back.

Manami : Why are you here anyways?
Dai : Well...... there is a BIG problem.

Manami : What?

Dai : Manami. ... listen carefully and try to understand the situation. You have grown a lot and think about this very carefully.

Manami : What is going on? You look worried.

Dai : Manami....... I have got an information. Shinimi is your father and has also stolen the stone of Kazuo clan. He..... he has the power to control you. He just found out about it. You. ..... are right now a great danger to people around you. He can force you to destroy anything and everything around you.

Manami fell on her knees, tears flowing down her cheeks.

Manami : I. .. I am. ...dangerous. I. ... I can hurt. ..them? ........Why? ......I. .....
There has to be a way of stopping this.

Dai : Every problem has a solution. If you are able to control yourself when shinimi tries to control you, you can stop this. I believe you. You can do this. You are the princess.

Manami : I. .... I don't know. ...... what. .......... (crying hard )

Manami stands up and runs out of her apartment, after running for a while she stops when she realizes that she is on the top of the hokage mountain.

Manami : I.... I am dangerous. I can't control myself. I have to go away, I must. I can't hurt the people around me. Gaara.......

 Gaara